BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Funbuster
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
O.k., how do I edit a spelling mistake in the title of this thread?

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Signed. Hope it makes a difference, although I'll bet it's unlikely.

·
California dreamin'
2,440 Posts
Sadly, I don't think this will change anything.

I miss the days when there was tons of m/c racing, the "Motorcyclist" and "Bike Week" TV shows ... instead we get that lameass Greg White and TWT.

F

·
0 Posts
signed ,,effective or not

,any body have that clip of WIND TUNNEL with despain going off on peeople asking him to show more bikes ? lots of swearing !! hahaahah go run into another tree you crippled old fool

doesnt even have to be bikes ,,,,just enough with the fuking NASCAR already ,,its not so bad in doses but fuk its out of control.MAKe your own network and give OTHER forms of racing a chance

D

·
0 Posts
borderline said:
signed ,,effective or not

,any body have that clip of WIND TUNNEL with despain going off on peeople asking him to show more bikes ? lots of swearing !! hahaahah go run into another tree you crippled old fool

doesnt even have to be bikes ,,,,just enough with the fuking NASCAR already ,,its not so bad in doses but fuk its out of control.MAKe your own network and give OTHER forms of racing a chance
kinda hard to do when speed is already the nascar network. why do you think they air so much bobsled racing right now? the american sleds were designed and built by geoff bodine, a nascar racer.

even before fox bought speed, they were dropping all of their other programming in favour of 4 wheel racing, and stock cars primarily. they were showing a lot of cart, and some irl stuff. all blacked out (and still blacked out) in canada.

when speed first came on the air, it was about racing, in any form. water wednesday rocked. offshore powerboat racing, aussie skiff racing (my personal favourite), jet ski racing, hydroplanes, drag boats. they showed a lot of the reno air races, and tons of airplane related material. lots of bike racing back then, although i can't remember if two wheel tuesday was around at that time.

their original logo had boats, bikes, planes, and cars designed into it.

now, even the 4 wheel action worth watching gets very little coverage. but their amount of infomercial programming has probably doubled.

speed wasn't even available in canada when it was a great channel. most people had to get it from grey market 10' sat dishes with the hacked GI receivers.

·
Registered
871 Posts
i felt moved enough to add my name to the cause.
down with NASCAR

·
Flieger sind Sieger!
2,050 Posts
Apparently Asscar racing is the fastest growing "sport" in the US. Not surprising when you consider who gets elected president down there...

·
ninja machinist
3,103 Posts
Two wheel tuesday as of a few months ago was an hour long show. Now it's only half an hour. I think way back it used to be the whole day like water wednesday.
WRC used to be broadcasted. The shows were an hour long and had loads of in-car footage. It was one of the coolest things to watch. They would show a whole stage of a rally non-stop. Man that was awesome!

Now it's "TTLFTH" Texans Turning Left For Two Hours. Or maybe "TTLADED" Texans Turning Left All Day Every Day.

·
Chronic
4,472 Posts
I did the only protest that I think works.
I cancelled my cable.
No more chrome, retards with useless pieces of shit, and squeeling cars that I'd rather bounce off a tree than seriously drive.
Does it work?
Probably not, but I can buy a few beers for someone who tapes the races, and not get so pissed off at Asscarvision for what is wasted wear and tear on my TV!
And I told the cable fool that, when I cancelled, but I could hear the whistle between his ears, so I guess he's an 4 wheel loser too.
Gee, how do I really feel............

·
Twist Master
1,142 Posts
** Done **

SIGNED hope it Makes a Difference
!!!! Tired of Watching GREG WHITE!!!!
One Of his TWO WHEELED TUESDAY Show's He Had on
**** ROCK CLIMBING **** With the BOSTROM BROS:rtfm WHO CARE'S !!!!
What is Rock Climbing got to do with BIKEING??????????????????

·
That new bike smell
2,863 Posts
Signed. Check out the comments people left with their signatures. Some of that stuff is really hilarious.

·
its closer now
1,858 Posts
i tape all the motorcycle racing in DIGITAL...

signed too.... i wish i could see a hold day (or more) of just the TT, ot maybe all the different races...like the Macau GP

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
well... yer complaining about two wheel tuesday has helped kill the show.. I believe its gone and there's nothing to replace it but NASCAR and more shows about choppers.

nice going.

F

·
0 Posts
yeah 2wt got worse and worse ,,if i had to watch 2 more seconds of greg white on that scooter tour he did i was gonna puke .

id take whatever i can get ,greg white aint so bad ,at least he rides,races and has experience with bikes in general ....they could have used that guy "GUNNER" hahaha that guy was such a model/ poser.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts