BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
241 Posts
you should never sign anything, period. There is NOTHING that they can say or do to force you to sign it. If they threaten you into signing the ticket, then what you need to do is sign it but with () around your name this basically says that it was signed under duress and in a court of law you signature is NOT there.

· Registered
241 Posts
They should teach it in law, but they may not [] is more powerful but () is the same. Our Canadian law (as well as most countries) have alot of latin law in them, and this is in there, I know it is in one of the other pieces of legislation as well to verify that it is in there.

Now if I remember correctly as to its exact location it is in Blacks law dictionary, and what they teach you in Law school as for the definition of all words used in law you go first to the definitions section of the act, if not in there you then go to the Canadian law dictionary, if not there then you proceed to the blacks law dictionary. And I have yet to see an act that has [] or () defined.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.