BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
jrw600 said:
oops repost...sorry.
In this case don't sweat it. ANYTHING that helps get Speed to get their head out of their NASCAR anus is worth a double post.

I gave up watching SPEED for the most part but I understand that they not only show far too much NASCAR but they even have a show where they follow the drivers around while they go to the beach or play golf and crap like that. When I heard that I just :surrender 'd....... It's obviously pretty much a :horse and any efforts on the part of the rest of the world's motosport community is just :tredmill And I suspect I've fallen into Smilie Hell now.....:devillook

:coffee

·
retired panda racer...~_~
740 Posts
so much nascar (or any nascar for that matter) is enough to get rid of cable and never drive a car again....
but if we could get programs from around the world moto, wrc, dakar, etc...
i would tune in to that...

·
Registered
468 Posts
Agree with Bruce...too much Nascar and frankly i find watching it boring. Except for the crashes ...round and round a oval track , doesnt do much for me.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Well it must have had some effect, they're carrying the supercross series this year. Most of the early races have been on CBS, but from here on out the majority will air on speed.

They already carry MotoGP, Supercross, World and AMA supermoto events, AMA roadracing and in the summer the US National MX series (which we likely won't get). What else could they add to the program they don't already have.... repeats?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts