BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spokane video is done and uploaded (now its up to adam to get it working) the only reason I put the crash stuff in was becuase I talked to the rider the next day and he was fine, I dont want it in bad taste. Next time I'll try and get the onboard cam. I also didnt get as much footage as I wanted because I was busy riding! :D

-arai-

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heheh where the hell is adam? isn't he supposed to be constantly lurking in the background ;)

-arai-

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
It's a good thing I ride better than I run this freekin box infront of me.........I can't get no stinkin video............help

ya ya I did the click here to download,and I just get taken to a poll? WTF?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmmm PH-Q2 try clicking on the movies section just under the bcsportbikes.com banner. Then its the one called spokane. its a zip file but should open automatically with winzip (which most computers come with now) then just save it to your desktop and you should be able to play it

-arai-

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
That was just too darn cool. I'm getting all excited just thinking about my return to Mission next Monday now. What am I going to do if I run out of adrenaline between now and then......... :laughing

Who's the guy going by on the screamer looking like he's chewing on his left hand grip? Mostly black leathers and the red seat cowl. Looks a lot like I think I do draped out over the tank of my teeny tiny little F2. I tend to slide my whole bod off just like that

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
When I click on click here to down load it takes me to NEWS

And if I click on movies I get SQUAT WTF Am I not alowed in the movies, all I did was make a muffler that looks like a bagel dispencer,and now it's "NO SOUP FOR YOU" don't mind me ,just havin fun .

·
K1200S
255 Posts
What a great video. It makes you want to get out on the track.
Wish I was there, but I was attending the Portland Trackday. Hopefully I can make the June Spokane trackday and see everybody.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
he was ok but had to spend the night at the hospital with a seperated shoulder and some internal bleeding. It was a pretty nasty crash, I turned to see him cartwheeling 6 feet off the ground into the dirt birm, to bad I didnt get it on video, I'm sure he would have liked it for posterity :). I'm not sure if he's on the site.

-arai-

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I think I'm gunna work on a computer that shoots bagel's
kuz thats all this thing is gunna be good for after I finish with it!

Still no soup for steve, I tried the direct link,and it took me to news again?

For Sale: 1 eight piece......no make that 9 piece computer,slightly used,works well ,sometimes.$100

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I GOT SOUP well I had it sent to me anyways.
Good video guy's loved the parting shot.lol

·
Registered
725 Posts
BMatthews said:
That was just too darn cool. I'm getting all excited just thinking about my return to Mission next Monday now. What am I going to do if I run out of adrenaline between now and then......... :laughing

Who's the guy going by on the screamer looking like he's chewing on his left hand grip? Mostly black leathers and the red seat cowl. Looks a lot like I think I do draped out over the tank of my teeny tiny little F2. I tend to slide my whole bod off just like that
thats eg hybrid doing his best eric bostrom impression

1 - 20 of 26 Posts