BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Then next show and shine is set for Sunday August 21st! The previous show had 125 bikes and 200+ people attend with over $5000 in prize giveways! This year we will blow that number out of the water and have 300+ bikes. The event is FREE to attend for everyone. Also if you bring a bike you get a ticket for the prize draws! Details: RACETRACK: The event will include a Pocket Bike Racetrack where you and your frineds can duel it out on the mini circuit.I'm PHOTOBOOTH: Will be set up at the entrance of the event from 11:00am - 1:00pm for anyone who wants a shot of you on your ride. Smile! BIKE DRAW: We plan to have a bike raffle draw and other large raffle items. More details on the bike draw soon to come. SBW TENT: We will have our tent set up at the event with all our clothing and accessories for anyone who wants to help support and represent the great club. Ticket sales for the Racetrack and Raffle can be found at our tent. SPONSORS: Many local shops and companies will be attending to help support the club. Some have already signed up! More deatails to come soon! PLEASE INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! ALSO THE EVENT IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!Event Schedule: Location: Mccurdy parking lot in front of grand 10 theatre and Freddys brew pub! Event Starts: 11:00am Announcements and Giveaways: 4:30pm - 5:00pm Event Schedule and details to change. Be sure to check the event often to see whats new! Date will not change. *If you have any questions or would like to find out about sponsorship and other related options please contact Jason by: Email: [email protected] Cell: 250-870-4275

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it is what it is. It's not a grammar or spelling contest. I'm just letting everyone know about the show and shine. Also I'm sure you can understand the post just fine. Sorry for the bad grammar. Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts