BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The attendance for metric bikes at this years Westcoast Custom Motorcycle Show was minimal to say the least. We really hope that with your help this will change next year. This is a show where all motorcycles are welcome. You do not need to have a chopper to be entered in the competition. We are open to any and all types of motorcycles, so if you have an amazing Metric, Vintage, British, Drag Bike, Scooter, etc we encourage you to bring it out and show it off!

Mark your calendars now for the 2007 Westcoast Custom Motorcycle Show! It will be held on April 14-15, 2007 at the Tradex Centre in Abbotsford, BC. You have a full year to get your bike ready for display and we will look forward to seeing you there!

To see pictures and a list of winners from the 2006 show please check out www.westcoastcustom.ca

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE 2nd ANNUAL GASTOWN MOTORCYCLE SHOW N' SHINE - AUGUST 20, 2006 - YOUR SUMMER MOTORCYCLE SHOW!
It's time to mark your calendars for the biggest motorcycle event the streets of Vancouver have ever seen! On Sunday, August 20, 2006, the B.C. Coalition of Motorcyclists, in conjunction with the Gastown Business Improvement Society, will be closing down Water Street once again to put on the 2nd Annual Gastown Motorcycle Show n' Shine in the heart of Vancouver!

This exciting event is free to the public to attend. There will be a fashion show, a live band and there are tons of unique shops, restaurants and pubs in Gastown for spectators to enjoy. And, of course, there will be hundreds of bikes in every make and model lined up along the cobble stone streets and everyone's favorite manufacturers displaying the best of their best. This will be an exciting celebration of motorcycling that you do not want to miss!

With an estimated 20,000 people showing up in the pouring rain at the 1st Annual Gastown Show n' Shine in 2005 we are convinced that a date in August will bring out a crowd that we cannot even imagine.

Please contact the B.C. Coalition of Motorcyclists at (604) 580-0111 or 1-877-580-0111 for more information or visit our website at www.bccom-bc.com (info will be up soon about how you can enter your bike).

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
It would be great to see but there just does not seem to be the same sense of community among the highly customized sportbike crowd. Getting the info out to these folks is the tough part. I'm not sure they hang out much around here or even where they DO hang out.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
ridenrain said:
I'll wash my bike for the MLA ride, but that's as far as I go.
For you that IS customizing..... :evilgrin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts