Discussion Starter #1
Hey nice to meet you today dude. :)

Also spotted on Kingsway:

Lots of other bikes.

What a gorgeous day...

B

·
0 Posts
grrr...i got the bike to stop beepin and MOST of the gold and stickers are off....i'm scared to mess with the bomb wiring under the seat though....i told you not to tell about the high-tech secrets of my bike:mad

good to meet you too man...your TL makes one helluva sweet sound:)

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Hey Dalton, you know that pack of 4 bikes you crept up on Kingsway? 2 R6's in the front?

The lead was me.. I couldn't get your attention though. :D

I couldn't mistake Bubba and that Playboy jacket of yours. :p

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Playboy? No playboy! :)

Small world. I was wondering what a fine bunch of bikes were doing in my neck of the woods. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
blazinr6 said:
grrr...i got the bike to stop beepin and MOST of the gold and stickers are off....i'm scared to mess with the bomb wiring under the seat though....i told you not to tell about the high-tech secrets of my bike:mad

good to meet you too man...your TL makes one helluva sweet sound:)
Now you know where he gets the name "Bubba" :)

Yeah you had a copper bird's nest under your seat. I'd call the FBI to defuse that shit dude! :)

Sweet ride though :)

X

·
0 Posts
and I'm the guy that you talked to, however I didn't know who you were at the time :p.

H

·
0 Posts
Xyban said:
and I'm the guy that you talked to, however I didn't know who you were at the time :p.
haha..coo..i was the guy on the blue r6 talking to you on cornwall there..did you find your way home ok? :p

X

·
0 Posts
Just to clarify - I met Dalton on kingsway at about 12:00? and I met h2000 on my way back from porteau cove headed towards UBC on cornwall. Funny that we're all on the board but I didn't have a clue who either was :p - maybe I should get out more?

I also met another guy (R6 as well.. somewhere on the Lions Gate bridge that day..) - Bikes are awsome!

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Funnier still. Me and h2000 have known each other since high school. :)

We're all interconnected! I bet one of you fucknuts is somehow related to me. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts