BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Team Mspeed Performance
389 Posts
OMG that was brutal :surrender

Talk about feeling like a noobie. I had my ass handed to me. I don't know if I would have called that a "family ride". It was the toughest single track I have ever done and it got worse as the day went on. This was their "intermediate" trail but I was so exhaust by the 4th lap (of Five) I couldn't carry on (and I was out of time). And to top it all off, my Poker cards sucked. :banghead

So much for doing anything tomorrow, I'll be lucky to get out of bed. :eek:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Yeh that was hard i did the A and B course. There was no inbetween course. It was either intermediate or it was super easy logging roads. One of the guys there said next year there planning to cut more trails to make for a real B course. Im used to riding Herrling and the A course today makes Herllings A course look like a sissy run. But you gotta love the different terrain, if you like steep hill climbs you'll like Brohm Ridge.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well that was a blast!i got to do 7 laps of that damn A course.it was hard but after the 24 hr it wasnt to bad.was refreshing to ride the single track stuff,they put together a good course,but like ya said there wasnt anything for the in betweeners.

thats one or 2 uphills reallly bottle necked nicely.i blew a waterpump seal and filled the tranny fulla water on the 7th lap,it was real fun riding with no clutch lol.

i got a shot hand also,but the kids both got medals for running the novice 13k loop course.

gotta thank everyone involved.

Yippi so when do we ride:coffee

john

G

·
well that was a blast!i got to do 7 laps of that damn A course.it was hard but after the 24 hr it wasnt to bad.was refreshing to ride the single track stuff,they put together a good course,but like ya said there wasnt anything for the in betweeners.

thats one or 2 uphills reallly bottle necked nicely.i blew a waterpump seal and filled the tranny fulla water on the 7th lap,it was real fun riding with no clutch lol.

i got a shot hand also,but the kids both got medals for running the novice 13k loop course.

gotta thank everyone involved.

Yippi so when do we ride:coffee

john
Looks Like I missed a nice ride....

G

·
I did the race the next day was pretty tough not imposible but there were some hills even experts like myself had some trouble on but all in all it was a very well put on event.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts