BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet at ambleside park at ????(I don't know the traffic times and such) and head out. Open to suggestions and meetings of other groups on the way to ambleside.

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
NOOOOO!!! I gotta WORK on Sat AND Sun!!!! OMG!!!:( And it's suppose to be sunny all weekend. DAMN!!:mad Blah.. maybe next time:rolleyes

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. I'm in.

hahahah = Dave
have fun at work :)

just call me essen, and ill meet you before amble side meet.
p.s -> sorry if i spelled your name wrong :)

c ya guys soon :) :) :)

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
I am interested, depending on times and such. The Sea to Sky is nice, but not when stuck in traffic. And t is supposed to be a fantastic day so I would like to spend some of that day not covered from head to toe. :) Maybe throw on some shorts and wife beater and do some yard work after a nice ride to Squamish and back. ;)

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mother's day + Sunday + heading on the Sea to Sky.. can you say Traffic? :D

I would love to do it, but my mommy is calling...

(and if I don't appease her I will be damned till next Mother's Day)

Enjoy your ride guys!!

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know the peak traffic times so someone who is a little more familiar should suggest a LEAVING time from ambleside. Yangchih, don't worry I'll post a richmond meet time before sunday and you can ride out with bc_bud and I.

So, any suggestion?......

·
Jackie Chan's stuntdouble
1,535 Posts
8:00 should be good, at least in terms of traffic.

But why stop at Squamish? The road is good all the way to Pemberton, and even a bit beyond there.

The Duffey Lake road is doable if you are careful between Pemberton and Lillooett,
though electric heat is strongly advised. It should warm up nicely past LIllooett.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, how about 9am departure time, meaning we leave at 9am(this goes for me too, if I'm late leave my ass). I'm going to try and get my shift for sat. covered tonight...I'll post tomorrow and finalize plans.

Hey mick, no CS 'til 3 in the morning:p

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm in! I'd like to go early too though. 8am or 9am. agree, if we say leave at 8am or 9am we leave at that time, not an hour later. hate leaving late then you don't really have much options once you get out there. Traffic starts getting ugly on the way back around 5pm near lions gate. If we leave early we can get to Whistler and maybe pemberton if we feel like it. There is a kick ass deli shop in pemberton that serves these awesome ham and cheese croissant's to die for!....mmmm yummmmmmmy Lilouette is definately a great ride if we leave early. We can even do the loop and come back via hope if I don't freeze like a popsicle. Ill start eating some serious steaks this weekend to fatten myself up.

Get a time set and I'm in. gogogogo

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
in at 830am at the parking lot. Same place where we went on Tuesday night?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how the hell do you guys get up so early????:confused

i'll do my best but i usually dont get up til 1 or 2...guess we'll beat traffic, but damn its gonna be hard:(

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You're tellg me, but when the sun's coming through my window I get the itch to ride. I live on fourth near the beach and all I hear in the morning is vrrrrrrrrrrrrrom with the bikes going by to cruise spanish banks. That in it's self gets my arse outta bed and on the road. Unfortunately today I be fixing my girlfriends car all day :( Maybe I'll drop it off with a mechanic, go ride, not tell her and eat the bill :)

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, so it's set meet 8:30--leave 9 sharp at ambleside( I can't believe I'm getting up this early....won't do it for school, but ridin'...let's go).

8:15 departure time from chevron gas station on 2 road and Westminster Hwy for the richmond guys. Keep in mind departure time. We can't be late because we'll miss the group and waking up that early will be all for nothing.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HaMmeR6 said:

8:15 departure time from chevron gas station on 2 road and Westminster Hwy for the richmond guys. Keep in mind departure time. We can't be late because we'll miss the group and waking up that early will be all for nothing.

Now that's funny :D :D :D You not late... :D :D :D - enjoy the ride boyz n' girlz.

Being late means you just get more ride time in, no worries about waiting around for other people to show up. :laughing

·
Registered
4 Posts
all right.... i'm in.
mojorider, u wanna come with the rest of the yellow hoard?
we're gonna leave at around 7:30

baba

1 - 20 of 30 Posts