BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Dude, that makes my blood run cold. Did'ja see how close he came to that dude going the other way? And that twitch when he landed? Too close to disaster for me...........My God, I'm old.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
It makes me glad that my suzuki comes with a steering dampner as stock equipment.... :)

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Canadian_Gixxer said:
It makes me glad that my suzuki comes with a steering dampner as stock equipment.... :)

sorry man the above sentence is a copywrighted sentence belonging to Kawasaki, you have infringed upon this copywright and will detrat the statement until suzuki actually does make stable bikes like the 6R/7R/9R/12R

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Human said:

sorry man the above sentence is a copywrighted sentence belonging to Kawasaki, you have infringed upon this copywright and will detrat the statement until suzuki actually does make stable bikes like the 6R/7R/9R/12R
:laughing :laughing :laughing

well your kawi's dont have to worry too much cause they are so damn heavy :laughing :laughing :laughing

that probably explains why bluestone couldn't get his 6r up that day with Xenz, R6rider and I :) :laughing

·
Registered
332 Posts
its cool! the two bikers used chatter box communication, and the other guy was doing a stand up wheelie as well!!!! u gotta look real close thou.

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
FastMickey said:
its cool! the two bikers used chatter box communication, and the other guy was doing a stand up wheelie as well!!!! u gotta look real close thou.

you got sharp eyes

·
living the dream
1,109 Posts
that wheelie seems like it goes on forever every time i thought
he was going down he just brought it up a little more...daaaam:tredmill

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Canadian_Gixxer said:

:laughing :laughing :laughing

well your kawi's dont have to worry too much cause they are so damn heavy :laughing :laughing :laughing

that probably explains why bluestone couldn't get his 6r up that day with Xenz, R6rider and I :) :laughing

Ya but I bet his transimission's still working......:D:D

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Human said:

Ya but I bet his transimission's still working......:D:D
(comes out of dark corner)

At least I can hear and feel my transmission changing gears, unlike those kawis's.... riding the 6r reminds me of riding a gs500, can't even tell if the damn thing is turned on :laughing :laughing :) :)

(runs for the corner to hide) :tredmill :tredmill

G

·
Those long wheelies are fun. It's especially cool when you can look down at your front wheel and see it slowly coming to a stop.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts