BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
=======
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Any Starwars Fans here? Im pretty excited about episode II coming out this thursday, if it's on for 24 hours ill be watching after I get off work at BCIT...

:D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I might be in. I also might be killed for going to see it without the wife. I might risk that though.

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,817 Posts
I've got the day off work.

·
=======
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cool guys and gal, Don't know about wednesday. I go to bed at 4am so I'll try to catch the 2am show on thursday at metropolis...

without the gf :)

B

·
0 Posts
I should have known DNA would book a holiday for it. this is the same guy who had a 4 foot high yoda painted on his bedroom wall in highschool and made his own lightsaber in shop.

I'm prolly going on friday with the rest of the dorks here at work. lunchtime at metrotown.

P

·
0 Posts
Saw it last night.
Bad acting and flat dialog.
The best efects of all the star wars films Posibly the best looking sci-fi film ever.
Way better than the last one.
More action less Jar Jar binks.
Worth seeing.

·
builder of bikes
4,802 Posts
Bad Acting and flat dialog as supposed to be there. Most of the action is policitcal in nature. Ever seen a politician with some life in them?

Movie SLAYED. Saw it last night at 12:00:01

P

·
0 Posts
cosworth said:
Most of the action is policitcal in nature. Ever seen a politician with some life in them?
Political LOL!
Ok you must be one of those folks with the Star Wars bed sheets and matching curtains.
It was good But there is no need to break it down to politics.

·
Devil's Advocate
1,765 Posts
I liked it a lot, I had a lot of beefs and a lot of praise for various things. Amidala NEEDS a shower scene!

·
Devil's Advocate
1,765 Posts
Pushin_Weight said:

Political LOL!
Ok you must be one of those folks with the Star Wars bed sheets and matching curtains.
It was good But there is no need to break it down to politics.
It is politices dude, senate, senators, queens.. that kinda stuff. If you're going to portray one of those sorts being a little stuffy and dry is usually par for the course.

P

·
0 Posts
Dont get me wrong!!
The movie was dope.
Guess I dont take Star Wars seriously enough.

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,817 Posts
That movie was the most awe inspiring starwars film yet. Soooooo much crazy eye candy style shit going on...only real beef was with anakin's timing when he finds his mother shmi...just a little too convienient a plot device, and they should have showed him 'more evil', (or atleast showed him slaughter more tusken raiders!)

and the best part is - Yoda's a fuckin' ninja!

·
builder of bikes
4,802 Posts
When Yoda throws back his cloak and does that Bruce Lee stance to expose his lightsabre... then "wills" it into his open opposing hand and activates it... priceless. The crowd went nuts when he did that. Then the can of whoop ass was released...

·
=======
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
YODA YODA YODA!!! :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts