BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The stickers are here, please go to the Merchandise page for more information.

The price has been reduced, and for those that have ordered already, will receive the difference back. Unless of course you want to keep the money in the site, which I would never hold against you. Please do keep in mind of course that this website costs money to run, and as such, we need something to generate some money for the site - which is really the second purpose of the stickers (The first of course is the marketing factor).

A big thanks to Digi168 for coming through for us on this.

I would recommend just PM'ing me, and I will be more than happy to give them out on one of our rides, as this is a lot easier than having to mail them out. And faster in the 'I'm getting it now' sense.

Thanks again everyone for helping out the site! The bills are starting to stack up! :D

Attached is a picture of the back of my truck:

G

·
0 Posts
stickers

hey where do i get those?i wouldn't mind buying a bunch to give out at our shop we do a lot of bikes it would be good advertising.ichecked the merchadise section but it came up scrambled.price?colours?let me know.john:D

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,838 Posts
So when enough people get pulled over, and the cops begin to notice all these stickers on people's bikes, they're gonna start lurking and scanning the boards. great idea.

publicity can be a *bad* thing.

·
'04 R1 - You are mine!
1,697 Posts
DNA

DNAspark99 said:
So when enough people get pulled over, and the cops begin to notice all these stickers on people's bikes, they're gonna start lurking and scanning the boards. great idea.

publicity can be a *bad* thing.

DNA...if that's your real name...I was wondering what it is gonna take to make you happy...And pls don't say that youare happy because everysingle word that comes from you is a loud scream for attention..."Look at me...my name is DezoxyNucleicAcid...I am disagreeing with everything you say...woa...woa!!! ...
Anyways...as I was saying...how can We...at BCSB...make your life a little less miserable? Speak up pal..you'll be amazed what a little bit of community tlc can accomplish ...

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Re: DNA

FloMan said:

DNA...if that's your real name...I was wondering what it is gonna take to make you happy...And pls don't say that youare happy because everysingle word that comes from you is a loud scream for attention..."Look at me...my name is DezoxyNucleicAcid...I am disagreeing with everything you say...woa...woa!!! ...
Anyways...as I was saying...how can We...at BCSB...make your life a little less miserable? Speak up pal..you'll be amazed what a little bit of community tlc can accomplish ...
Floman, I can't agree with you more. I just skip over anything written by DNA, and there is no way you, I or anyone else on this board can make him happy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts