BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

STOLEN 2008 Suzuki DR-Z 400 sm

4K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  STORMTROOPER 
#1 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive lighting Motorcycle accessories

Hi all,
My DR-Z was stolen yesterday from my "secure" underground parking in burnaby. Its black with some red anodized bits, braided lines, zeta handguards. Those would be the most noticeable items. The rear rack was taken off during the theft. License plate number S71019. I know its probably long gone, but any help on how to get it back or places to search for it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

See less See more
#2 ·
Sorry to hear that! I'd rather my Infiniti was stolen than my Bird.

#4 ·
was about to install a bike brace this week, just moved to the building. It was moved and half uncovered on friday, which freaked me out, and as it turns out was "them" scoping out the bike. My roomie locked his mountain bike to it to try and help out. So they just unscrewed the rack and made off with my bike

#6 ·
Post up any other pics you have. Keep an eye on e-bay for Drz parts from Bc. No one would steal it and ride it on the road. Not a great track bike, so maybe joy ride. Make sure you report it. I had a bike stolen years ago and it was recovered before I knew it was gone. I was lucky, I stored it with very little gas. Good luck.

#9 ·
Thieves like to return at a later date to help themselves to the replacement. Organize a strong locking system.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.