BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend's orange 2005 636 was stolen last night in Nanaimo in the Townsite area. This bike was 100% stock except the fender eliminator made out of stainless steel. It also only has about 1000 km on it and is wired for a heated vest.

If you see this bike roaming around, please let us know.

·
SuperStyling
3,098 Posts
Damn assholes!!!! If I ever catch someone stealing my bike or someone else's bike I'll bash the crap outta him with the tools they have!!!

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
Search for flyin's post on stolen bikes. There is a task force you can contact and they have helped get bikes back...

Fucking sux man...best of luck!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Fuck if i ever catch anyone trying to steal my bike i would seriously knock the fucker out tie him up to the back of bike put in gear crack the throttle and drag him until all his skin is pealed of then ask him if it was worth it. Have a nice day.

R

·
0 Posts
would you guys really hurt the guy/ or turn him over to the police? with canadian law the way it is, they'll report you and you'll be the one in jail...

·
rain? whats that!
5,834 Posts
Spink I just heard through the RCMP about this while in town, they are watching..... esp. for this bike in the back of a pickup for instance (not likely to be ridden right now with the weather).... we recovered a stolen car today.... /crosses fingers

·
OSMG member
35 Posts
I'd beat him, mug him, and leave him naked in a dumpster on east hastings covered in beer. Cops won't believe a dirty naked drunk guy :devillook

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Damn theives!

·
Addicted to speed
237 Posts
regardless of how much trouble I might get in, if I saw someone trying to steal my bike there is nothing that could stop me from beating him half to death, regardless of consequences.

R

·
0 Posts
I'd probably just immobilize him and then call the cops

I know it'd be tempting to beat him but I'd rather let this guy rot in jail than myself. Also, beating a guy to a bloody pulp doesn't help our bike-getting-stolen problem. Beating him up may slow him down but if he steals bikes for a living, he'll be back and I'm sure he will get your bike. I'd call the cops, get the guy in jail, then there's one less bike thief we all have to worry about.

·
Premium Member
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
REVELATIONS said:
Spink I just heard through the RCMP about this while in town, they are watching..... esp. for this bike in the back of a pickup for instance (not likely to be ridden right now with the weather).... we recovered a stolen car today.... /crosses fingers
Thank you very much Leevi.

·
Addicted to speed
237 Posts
Ratzilla said:
I'd probably just immobilize him and then call the cops

I know it'd be tempting to beat him but I'd rather let this guy rot in jail than myself. Also, beating a guy to a bloody pulp doesn't help our bike-getting-stolen problem. Beating him up may slow him down but if he steals bikes for a living, he'll be back and I'm sure he will get your bike. I'd call the cops, get the guy in jail, then there's one less bike thief we all have to worry about.
That would be the right thing to do, and good on you for having that self control. I on the other hand wouldn't be able to help but give him a few fists in the mouth, and probably regret it later.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts