BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Roomates 05 RC51 Dark was stolen last night as well. Police have nothing yet.
If anyone catches wind of a Dark for sale or parts for sale be cautious as we all know they are rare bikes and most likely it is his.
If anyone does hear anything I'd love to know. Plesae call me 778-327-8019. I don't respond to pm's so please call.
Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
118 Posts
mysrz said:
My Roomates 05 RC51 Dark was stolen last night as well. Police have nothing yet.
If anyone catches wind of a Dark for sale or parts for sale be cautious as we all know they are rare bikes and most likely it is his.
If anyone does hear anything I'd love to know. Plesae call me 778-327-8019. I don't respond to pm's so please call.
Thanks everyone!

I hope your buddy gets it back. And not in 235432423 pieces like mine was

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
That sucks, I'll keep an eye out.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yaeah Sushi,
I read about yours earlier.
These Fuckers won't leave well enough alone.

At least Kryptonite owes me some money....
They have a gaurauntee against being cut...... well....mine was cut.....that's what was holding the RC.

Hopefully you'll still ride,
He put money down on another one today at Carter.
Alarms, Guns, and ninja's with swords look like the only thing that might slightly deter these guys.

Best of luck Bro,
Myles

·
rain? whats that!
5,834 Posts
mysrz said:
At least Kryptonite owes me some money....
They have a gaurauntee against being cut...... well....mine was cut.....that's what was holding the RC.
Let us know how that pans out, there are many circumstances (in the fine print - naturally) that can negate the policy. Hopefully yours isnt one of them.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
This sucks these threads are starting to pop up more and more now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts