BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Yeh Bill, step up to the plate with this blinged out bike. I'd buy it if you bring it in!

·
Registered
260 Posts
looks cool.
i like the integrated engine-guard lower sub frame... wonder what the acronym A.I.F. stands for in Husky-speak... any ideas anyone? ...and that's some funky looking tube routing and fan work near the rad shroud... interesting ya?
seems more manufacturers are clueing in that "performance" can be wrapped in an ergonomically comfortable package (ie. the good old "standard" upright riding position).
looking forward to (possibly) seeing one on our shores.

·
Fastronaut
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Japanese are the least of your worries. HD's clued in.

·
Registered
260 Posts
that's kinda funky Danke... is that a photo-chop or an actual "new model" image?
looks like a XB9 City-X with a SuMo fender from the Ulysses and a rear number plate.
hmmm... having worked for Buell before i can say that both Buell and HD are pretty sly at taking parts from their inventories and reworking them or re-fitting them [read: marketing] to create "brand new models".

update: just visited Buell.com and it IS a new working model... interesting indeed... the Lightning Super TT XB12STT :evilgrin

·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
Love the bike .. But I have never been a fan of the fender hugging the front tire..

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,237 Posts
PRICE???? I'm drooling over this one!

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
No website yet .

It does make sense. Have the motard chassis with a streetfighter look. It doesn't need to look like a dirtbike. Exciting times are coming.

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
Oooooooo...... Urban assault without the need for a boarding ladder.... schweeeeeet.

There's no doubt that a lower saddle height bike with the heart and soul of a motard would be a killer combo. I wouldn't want to tour on this thing as the long term vibrations would dull the nerves in short order. But for track days or just general hooliganism this thing would be amazing. It would actually make city riding FUN.

And oddly enough it reminds me of an earlier bike with the same mission in mind. The Borile.

·
Je ne suis pas Francais
3,398 Posts
I want that seat on my bike, it looks comfy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts