BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
R6T
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if any local shops sell cages?
So far I found the only option is to buy online.
Bike is a 05 R6.

Thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
theirs a shop in maple ridge called Gong Show riders they make custom cages for motorcycles but they charge quiet a bit for labour, your best bet is to get one online like tygersharkcages or something. i can tell you the tygershark cages are dope i got a set on my bike and they work really well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a cage for sale, currently on my 04 R6, never been tested since I've never dropped the bike. If you're still looking let me know.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Try Gong Show in Maple Ridge, I'm pretty sure they do a lot of work for local stunters. Seen a few caged bikes there

·
license to chill
2,852 Posts
I went with Sick Innovations. Solid but watch out - their mould has pumped out so many it's out of spec. I had to jump on it and wail while my buddy tried to line up the bolts. I would probably go with FI if doing it again. Nowhere near as strong but at least you know you could take it off for engine work. An SI cage you'll never get back on by yourself.

·
Registered
6 Posts
mine for sale is freestyle ingenuity, it's pretty solid though I've never dropped my bike yet so don't know how it really holds up under pressure. I've heard it's strong though and it comes on and off pretty easily. I'm looking for $200 for my r6 cage if anyone is interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts