BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im sitting here watching tv and on my lap top about an hour ago, and suddenly I hear a thunderous smash. I was like, what the fuck was that. I had no idea if it came from in front of our house, or behind. I run outside in the rain, and I hear yelling coming from the street. I figured there was an accident on Johnson. Then I notice it. The shed in our backyard, its leaning. Hmmm, I dont remember it being a slanty shanty before.......Sure enough, as I come around the back of it, there is a 2005 Honda Accord sticking out the back. Something that DEFINITELY didn't come with the shed! There are like 8 iranian or some similar group of kids yelling at each other. From what I pieced together from them and firemen, is that there were 2 cars (there was a BMW over 100 feet away UP Johnson on the center median, facing down hill), and they were going up the hill side by side (racing) and the BMW understeered/hydroplanned/lost it (whatever you want to call it), hit the Accord, sending it over the curb, taking out a sign, taking out 2 fences, and coming to rest half way into the shed in our backyard. I have pics, but they are on my cell phone. There are other pictures, and I will be trying to get them over the next day or so. It was good for a laugh, seeing as how no one was hurt amazingly!

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Nice work, boys!

·
New chain...Soo smooth...
930 Posts
Hmm... wish I could be so nonchalant about something like that - I'd be furious... :firemad

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
You live on Johnson? Get used to it. A car goes through a fence at least once a year, generally at the curve near Delahaye.

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
Should have introduced them to Mr. Niner Iron.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'd of taken a baseball bat to the fuckers. I spend to much time in my shed, and if some fuckwad street racer wants to drive into it, that boy is gonna pay! I agree with Black Sunshine, that is no laughing manner~!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Fucking retard street racers eh? Even when I just got my licence I never figured out what all the hype was over street racing in cars. Most of them are little 4 bangers that are slow as hell, and people get a kick outta riding in the opposite lane in a residential area???
Maybe they should try 280km/h down the highway and then tell me whats exciting.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
deport em...

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
Bah, their rich parents will buy them another car. Did they learn anything from their experience? Doubt it. Just lucky that no innocent person/people got hurt.

Did the police come by to do anything about these street racers who they say they're gonna get tough with?

·
Bohica
2,801 Posts
heh if the honda is now parked in your shed I think it's yours now ... isn't possession 9/10ths of the law. If they come back their trespassing.

On a serious note, glad no one got hurt by the dumbasses.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Big Jim said:
It's a shame the drivers weren't hurt, seriously hurt....
Im sure mom and dads going to be pissed that they crashed their cars though. Probably get a time out in their room for the rest of the day.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts