BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
That little wiggle made him freeze up. If he hadn't I suspect he could have leaned a bit and finished the turn and avoided the accident. Looks like he hit a bit of sand or similar. There's no way he pulled away hard enough to spin 'em up just from the bike's efforts.

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,213 Posts
Ouch......

Not sure why my post ended up in here 6x over... repeats deleted!

·
Now accepting DONATIONS!
425 Posts
what a dumb ass....what did he think the foot off the peg was going to do for that wobble?

it's always when a camera is around that you fuck up! lol

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Hopfully that'll only happen once...LOL

·
Registered
202 Posts
He put his foot down cause he was prolly a dirt rider. People say dirt riders make the best street riders but an extra 2 - 300 lbs makes a big difference

·
Necessary Evil
464 Posts
NOrrTH said:
He put his foot down cause he was prolly a dirt rider. People say dirt riders make the best street riders but an extra 2 - 300 lbs makes a big difference
It's almost instinctive to do that. You'd be surprised how many guys do that when they have a near high side in a corner. But I bet his slide was due to the Cheng Shin tires he prolly had on his bike. :laughing

·
Shiftless clutcher
2,738 Posts
That was one of the weirdest crashes I've ever seen. I'll eat my hat if this wasn't his first ride on the bike (or on any bike?). What the hell was he thinking, riding out there in the marbles? Leaving room for the camera vehicle, I suppose... yeah, 'cause that was a good idea...

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you notice the wobble comes from the dude dropping it down a cog at too high of a speed for the lower gear. Causing a lock up, and then the worst mistake of all he applied brakes in a turn, no easier way to stand your bike up and go off the road. rookies!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts