Well.... If you want a newer bike I would suggest either a Suzuki GS 500 or a Kawasaki Ninja EX 500.Hi i was wondering what is a suitable motorcycle for a newbie. Now i know bcsbers are watching out for the newbies so i won't even mention the Rs or the RRs. But what make or displacement is suitable for a newbie. As long as it's below 600?
I dont know what Klutch r and weitaro are smoking but totally ignore what they said !!!
R1 ? I hope you are joking !!!
CBR RR... to much maintenance cost ? lol this is the furthest from the truth !!!
read that sticky that I linked to you in my first reply
Pretty much sums it up....................Let's see.....
1. take a motorcycle safety course or be dead.
2. you are going to drop your first bike. It's a given. It will happen regardless of what you buy and how careful you are. Buy an older, smaller displacement bike until you get some experience.
3. Take the safety course or end up as road pizza.
4. Ensure that you have complete gear and a NEW helmet sized appropriately.
5. Read the stickies.
6. Take a motorcycle safety course or ensure that your dental records are up to date.
Not always true. Don't ride around wondering when you're going to drop it.2. you are going to drop your first bike. It's a given. It will happen regardless of what you buy and how careful you are.
You know sometimes you see the last poster, and you've read the thread so you know what it's about, and you're like "ooooh I bet adam112 let loose with some good ol wit & sarcasm, let's see..."
No kidding! I saw this yesterday and was blown away by the deal!