BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet at Taylor Way Church 8:30am, take 9:20 Langdale ferry.
Experienced riders only.

·
What wheelie?
137 Posts
See you there. I went last week and it was awsome but there is some gravel on the road near pender harbour.

·
POSER
420 Posts
Me and the mife will be there.:rockon Thank for the invite Nick :evilgrin

R

·
0 Posts
i want to be there, but thats just a little to early for me. sorry guys. hope the next time you dothe coast its a little later in the day

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sunshine Coast Ride

Great ride today, guys....
Cascades next weekend...:band

·
BikerBoyz
844 Posts
Sorry Nick I was with the other group.... but I guess U saw what happen at the corner on the way out.... We're waiting over there over 2 hours for towing. Anyway, overall wasn't too bad on the road.... only my friend lost quite a bit $$$$

·
KTM gives you...
225 Posts
Great ride guys and gal, look forward to seeing you all again next weekend, great group we had! Have yourselves an awesome week.
Later:evilgrin

·
Unregistered User
2,769 Posts
Jay-Roc said:
Great ride guys and gal, look forward to seeing you all again next weekend, great group we had! Have yourselves an awesome week.
Later:evilgrin
Hey Jason I looked at the pics of your new paint job in your gallery.

There is NO WAY that's the same bike you had last season. Absolutely refuse to believe that crap. You should post-up some "Before" pics too, otherwise we'll continue to presume you're BS'g.

Hope you guys had a good day today.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BabyBiker said:
Pictures from Sunshine Coast!!!
OK, where are the pictures from our group?????
I guess this means a DUCATI ban.........:eek

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Yeah, isn't that were Jason bailed a couple years back? Not terribly safe.

·
Ride Solo
4,214 Posts
CDG said:
I am astonished where you guys parked your bikes on that corner while taking pics.
No haybales available.

·
Newbie Poser Squid
2,709 Posts
When I cam e around the corner the people standing there took me by complete surprise - I got on the binders and stood my bike up as a precaution. Definitely not a good place to be.

That is a frequently crashed corner - there is always telll tale scrape mark and oil spill against the concrete barriers.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts