BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
glowing ghostie!
Joined
·
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahh, the first really warm, sunny weekend this year just happened (at least in my mind). How many people got a little sunburned? Me too.

Let this be the reminder: put on the sunscreen when you go out. You'll regret it later if you don't! :thumbup
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
and if you got burnt, the body shop (i think) has a really good after sun skin care product. really helps sooth the burn, and stop the peeling.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,127 Posts
I burnt a lil of my nose, I was in calgary all week, it was sunny and 18 plus. i was out in the sun pretty much all day for 3 full days. Normally I dont burn but I think its cuz I went from no sun to alot of sun I burned a lil. Usually its a lil more gradual exposure.
 

·
contradiction incarnate
Joined
·
2,748 Posts
Crass Tengu said:
Ugh. . .im not used to the sun and got fried pretty bad yesterday. :rtfm

I'm officially the palest guy in BC btw so I should know better.
no offense, but CAN you tan?

I used to work with a girl that was basically incapable of tanning.
The only time she "got colour" was when she had 2nd degree burns. :eek
 

·
West Koots, I'm here....
Joined
·
3,226 Posts
Doug said:
and if you got burnt, the body shop (i think) has a really good after sun skin care product. really helps sooth the burn, and stop the peeling.
Wow Doug, I'm impressed by your product knowledge of the Body Shop. Nice to hear of a man that takes good care of his skin! :)
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
flyfishinwoman said:
Wow Doug, I'm impressed by your product knowledge of the Body Shop. Nice to hear of a man that takes good care of his skin! :)
if i was taking care of my skin, i wouldn't get sun burnt to begin with and need the after sun skin care!
 

·
GoPro Inspector
Joined
·
4,422 Posts
Crass Tengu said:
Ugh. . .im not used to the sun and got fried pretty bad yesterday. :rtfm

I'm officially the palest guy in BC btw so I should know better.

"pale" hahah man if your hair wasnt red i'd swear you were an albino, you should shave your head and we can call you Powder.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top