BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Bring on the sun
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay guys, here's the sequel.

Where: Same place again - Tim Hortons on South Fraser Way in Abbotsford (see map)

Date: This coming Sunday (April 23, 2006)

Time: MEET: 1pm. Leave: 1:15pm SHARP!

Pace: Very relaxed pace. We are just out to have fun :devillook - nothing crazy and noobies are welcome.

Destination: Probably some of the same roads again and some new ones. We'll mix it up and eventually end up at the spot again to see who's tha numba one stunna! (last ride's award goes out to my man SuperDave)

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
alright sounds good, I had a great time on monday learning from the riders I met! :bowdown

Adam :coffee

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I'm Sun Running, otherwise I'd be there. :(

·
Bring on the sun
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
elevation said:
sun running? Why pay $40 to run 10K. Doesn't make any sense....

I am 100% in. wild animals could not keep me away. :flashy

Phil ---- Lets ride in together
Good point about paying the $40 - but I will support him because he is promoting physical fitness. See you on the next one Spiderider.

Looking forward to seeing some new faces out this time.:devillook

T

·
0 Posts
I'm there right after church.....how about someone else bring a damnn camera this time!

·
Bring on the sun
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thundergod said:
I'm there right after church.....how about someone else bring a damnn camera this time!
But you are the designated camera-man, bro.:rockon :batman

·
truth seeker
527 Posts
Im in...want to see those crazy stunts in person. Will hit some riding before hand out Maple Ridge and Mission way if anyone wants to warm up in the AM.

Ryan aka NAGA

·
Registered
670 Posts
ill try to get a helmet cam....

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
Ill acutally be at this one :D

you can count me in 100% unless something physically stops me

Thank you for the noobie thing :D ill be tail rider... becuase you mofo and your twisty

ill be riding from delta, anyone in surrey/delta area that want to ride up together... and doesnt mind riding with a speed obyer pm me, Keep in mind i havn't riden in 5 weeks... :(

82th and 120 i live around the superstore

T

·
0 Posts
Remy said:
Ill acutally be at this one :D

you can count me in 100% unless something physically stops me

Thank you for the noobie thing :D ill be tail rider... becuase you mofo and your twisty

ill be riding from delta, anyone in surrey/delta area that want to ride up together... and doesnt mind riding with a speed obyer pm me, Keep in mind i havn't riden in 5 weeks... :(

82th and 120 i live around the superstore
I'm located in your hood....you're welcome to ride out there with Dave, Izzy and I but, be warned we're guaranteed to travel a little quicker than you seem comfortable with right now.Either way we'll see you there:rockon

·
Registered
373 Posts
I'm in, anyone wana ride out from Pitt meadows/Maple ridge???

·
peter likes chachi
925 Posts
thundergod said:
Hey thor i am gonna bring two a still and a regular diggy. so ill be taking footage and shit.

OH and i find the funniest thing in the world, " Relaxed Pace" , If thats what you consider relaxed MATT u r a fuc*&%( mad man. What an understatement. mind you we do split in to a few groups so it works out good.

ILL c everyone there and make sure you smile for the camera. Ill get someone to edit it and should have copies of it on dvd for the next time we all meet again.

1 - 20 of 173 Posts