BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anybody want to go for ride this sunday? I'm a newbie just looking to go for a ride and get some pointers? any takers?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just wanted to go for a ride, the other posting wasn't there, I'm up for anything. An Abby run sounds like fun. see you there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
How about Mission area?

gord-r6 said:
Hey anybody want to go for ride this sunday? I'm a newbie just looking to go for a ride and get some pointers? any takers?
Hey ! so you are a newbie too ! me too man . If you want, i can meet you somewhere sunday and we could go and check out Mission.A friend at Carter Motorsport told me briefly about some rad driving over there ? i will ask im exactly how to get there .
Let me know if youre down with that or if you have a other suggestion.
Talk to you soon
Dominator
 

·
Lee RideFar
Joined
·
5,463 Posts
Remy said:
My evil twin brother! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The other ride sounds like alot more fun so I am in for that. Gord r6 if you want to come on the abby ride. I will ride with you. I have a 400cc bike so I am going no where fast! But I still have a blast.
 

·
Yellow Power Ranger
Joined
·
3,009 Posts
elevation said:
My evil twin brother! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The other ride sounds like alot more fun so I am in for that. Gord r6 if you want to come on the abby ride. I will ride with you. I have a 400cc bike so I am going no where fast! But I still have a blast.

Apparently the CB1 isn that slow Lee! haha

I'll be goin on the Abby ride. A Lougheed ride to Harrison sounds like a good ride for the weekend after.
 

·
peter likes chachi
Joined
·
925 Posts
black doom said:
Hey ! so you are a newbie too ! me too man . If you want, i can meet you somewhere sunday and we could go and check out Mission.A friend at Carter Motorsport told me briefly about some rad driving over there ? i will ask im exactly how to get there .
Let me know if youre down with that or if you have a other suggestion.
Talk to you soon
Dominator
This isn,t lavalife, post up a ride with date and time and not the description of your perfect date.Wait for people to sign up for it. I dont need peoples life stories exciting me when i click on a ride i am mabie interested in.
OH, never mind i am going with the abotsford huligans for round 2.
Buahahaha hahah
 

·
peter likes chachi
Joined
·
925 Posts
elevation said:
My evil twin brother! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The other ride sounds like alot more fun so I am in for that. Gord r6 if you want to come on the abby ride. I will ride with you. I have a 400cc bike so I am going no where fast! But I still have a blast.
Using a 400 cc bike to its full potential will allways kill a 600 sportbike with somone using it to 50% of its potential. When i rode a 250 i wasnt worried about keeping up. A 400 is a lot of gas
 

·
Lee RideFar
Joined
·
5,463 Posts
losmi2k said:
Using a 400 cc bike to its full potential will allways kill a 600 sportbike with somone using it to 50% of its potential. When i rode a 250 i wasnt worried about keeping up. A 400 is a lot of gas
Thats why I am keeping it for another season. I still have alot of fun on it. If there was a bigger sized bike that was fuel injected and 400ccs I would be all over that. The cost of the insurance alone is enough to keep it!
 

·
Yellow Power Ranger
Joined
·
3,009 Posts
elevation said:
Thats why I am keeping it for another season. I still have alot of fun on it. If there was a bigger sized bike that was fuel injected and 400ccs I would be all over that. The cost of the insurance alone is enough to keep it!

ya man...insurance is a killer on a 600+. I'm thinking of giving a kidney to ICBC next time I insure the bike.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top