BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This could be an odd idea..but what the heck!
I am planning a ride from starbucks ..thurlow st..downtown..to ride to horseshoe bay, going the long way. No highway, just through west van. Great ride to enjoy the view and enjoy the small twisties. Hopefully the weather will be generous enough to allow us to perform this task. If at all possible..just post your interest and location you are coming from and if you are working so a time can be set up. Its easy access to the highway to get back so it may make it simpler for some. we'll join for coffee( or pepsi for others )at the ferries and go from there. Hope this can work out.
thanks

C

·
0 Posts
thats not a bad idea... i dont know the "long way" though.... but id be down...

i know theres a thread to practice some stunting on sunday afternoon....

would be a nice day for both...

im down... as long as the weather holds up.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I AM THERE! I live on the north shore so We can meet up at Park Royal when you guys head over the bridge.
There'll be a few of us waiting so don't back out now:p

C

·
0 Posts
i say whoever goes to annacis.... we do the whole annacis deal... u know... screw around...

head over to downtown in time for dinner somewhere... grab dinner... whoever wants to rip around/goof around downtown then go for it, then head over to starbucks and get coffee or whatever and then head out....

what do u guys think????

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
CBR600F2 said:
i say whoever goes to annacis.... we do the whole annacis deal... u know... screw around...

head over to downtown in time for dinner somewhere... grab dinner... whoever wants to rip around/goof around downtown then go for it, then head over to starbucks and get coffee or whatever and then head out....

what do u guys think????
Count me in!

C

·
0 Posts
bugs said:
the way this looks we'll have to reserve parking in front of starbuks:rider
hahaha!!! YUP!!!.... i think so...

that's a GOOD thing.

:rider

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so far so good..lots more people to show that are not posted..be all there at 6 pm starbucks corner thurlow.. see ya all there!

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
5:30-6 pm meet time...departure 6:30
If anybody thinks to be late contact number is...454-7547

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Sounds good to me, I like going the lower lever way it is much more fun.

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
after a beautifull day, not riding very much except for those gone to sumas..6 pm starbucs (thurlow) for ride to horseshoe bay lower level still on...See u guys later!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts