BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am getting a one day permit for tomorrow and heading out cause it is supose to be mainly sunny and around 7 or 8 degree's. If anyone wants to meet up let me know. I am game to go anywhere, I just wanna ride period, dont really care where as long as it is not to squamish cause it is way colder up that way :D I am in white rock so depending on who wants to go, lets try to set a central meeting place. :D

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
yeah, keep us posted on the time and place. I'm out in delta, so i'm only 15mins from white rock, 8 mins if I speed down highway 99 :) hehehe :):laughing :laughing

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I hate to say it guys but I may not be able to go tomorrow. I was playing ice hockey and kinda Fu(#ed up my hand. If the weather is really good tomorrow though I will probably go anyway. I think this is another reason to keep me inside and watch the gold medal game.;)

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Okay.. I'll try and be there by 10:45.. may be 10/15 mins late..

Lets meet at the Shell.. The Chevron is on the wrong side of the street.

I'm thinking the same loop we did yesterday, 41st up by UBC, down to Spanish Banks, into Kits for Coffee and then ride home..

Anyone else coming?

Jim.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.