BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet: 7.30 at the Queen's Hos
Ride: Whereever - let just get out there :)

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
u suck, monkeyspunk

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get some plates and ride, ya freaking cumdumpster :laughing

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
hahahaha ah, good times.

i would if i could, trust me

·
Registered
969 Posts
GAH! I hate you all.. this is supposed to be a non bike day for me... and what's this blue stuff and the glowy thing..in the sky.. GAH it's a fricken nicer day than yesterday!!!! Where's that wall... here it is...:banghead

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't think i would crapmaster :p :laughing

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GAH! I hate you all.. this is supposed to be a non bike day for me... and what's this blue stuff and the glowy thing..in the sky.. GAH it's a fricken nicer day than yesterday!!!! Where's that wall... here it is...:banghead
So that means you're coming right? ;)

·
AKA Martini-girl!!
1,637 Posts
Think Remy is just a figment of our imagination...when we actually SEE him out on one of our rides...we will know...if he's REAL or not...LOL!

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
Think Remy is just a figment of our imagination...when we actually SEE him out on one of our rides...we will know...if he's REAL or not...LOL!
LOL
i been on rides before, im just so damn lazy and something always comes up lol.
my times are like 2pm - 7pm after before that im sleeping, and after im out for the night lol, i mean in summer it changes, but i will definatly try and make it out to one of the rides i promise lol

·
AKA Martini-girl!!
1,637 Posts
LOL
i been on rides before, im just so damn lazy and something always comes up lol.
my times are like 2pm - 7pm after before that im sleeping, and after im out for the night lol, i mean in summer it changes, but i will definatly try and make it out to one of the rides i promise lol
Do we dare ask what you do Remy?? I mean your location does say "Your mom's room" ?...:devillook

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
Do we dare ask what you do Remy?? I mean your location does say "Your mom's room" ?...:devillook
hahah shhhh no one needs to....

i just go around to poor old moms that are left out from their husbands and make them feel better pff is that a crime? lol :evilgrin :laughing

·
Registered
969 Posts
hahah shhhh no one needs to....

i just go around to poor old moms that are left out from their husbands and make them feel better pff is that a crime? lol :evilgrin :laughing

And here's what those mum's have to say about that... :p

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Who the hell posts at 1.30 in the morning? :eek

;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts