BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Hyper-flo Exhaust Rules!
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sunday, July 10 - SASQUATCH INN SHOW AND SHINE

WESTCOAST FREESTYLE @ 6TH ANNUAL SASQUATCH INN MOTORCYCLE SHOW AND SHINE

Information: WESTCOAST FREESTYLE is beyond excited to be performing at the 6th annual world famous Sasquatch Inn's Motorcycle Show and Shine July 10th/2011.

The Sasquatch Inn is a small country inn located in Harrison Mills, British Columbia, Canada. Only 1 hour east of Vancouver, our facilities include 14 guest rooms, pub, and liquor store.

Harrison Mills is located in the Harrison River Valley, minutes away from world class fishing, hunting, alpine skiing, paragliding, golf, and many other recreational activities.

Facebook Link to Event:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=151657534898528

Time: Sunday, July 10 · 12:00pm - 6:00pm

If anybody wants to meet up for the ride out, I live in Burnaby (Metrotown area) and if the timing is right, I'll meet up for the ride out to the event.

Meet: McDonald's/Silvercity Metrotown
Time: 10am-10:15 am
Path: To be decided at Metro
Pace: No Tickets

·
Has no use for liars!
163 Posts
I may be in for this tomorrow Daedalas, sounds like fun!!!

·
Has no use for liars!
163 Posts
what time are you thinking??

·
Registered Squid
475 Posts
that's a little early for me 'cause i am comin' from whistler. i'll see you guys at the event later in the day.

·
Hyper-flo Exhaust Rules!
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that's a little early for me 'cause i am comin' from whistler. i'll see you guys at the event later in the day.
I too would love to leave later, but it takes a bit of time to even get from Metrotown. Anyways, hope to see you there!

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I'm going to try and be there around 1 with the family. Me on my police/rat bike and the family in our cage. ;-)

·
Has no use for liars!
163 Posts
ohhhhh its so early!!! hahaha!! Christine T and I are making our way down to the show, but likely wont leave the north shore around 11am - Hope we see you guys there! Have a great ride!!

·
Hyper-flo Exhaust Rules!
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll still be there around 10:15, and so will f4i guy (just spoke to him on the phone)...so if anybody else wants to join or we'll see you out at the Sasquatch Inn!

My phone number if you want to txt me is (604)EightThreeSeven-FiveSevenFourOne, Robert.

·
NOOOOOB
2,631 Posts
Leaving Vancouver with a few other triumphs, see ya

·
Has no use for liars!
163 Posts
hey Suzi bug, wanna meet somewhere in the North Shore? I will be leaving Whistler soon.
Sorry i just saw this now Canuck75....just got back in from work...we are meeting up at trev deeley's for 11 or shortly after....were all kinda scrambling this morning to get stuff done ;) hope to see you there!!

·
Yep
1,692 Posts
I like to go. I can meet u at trev deely's at 11. I'll be on a blue zx9

1 - 20 of 31 Posts