BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whoever wants to practice their stunts come on out to Annacis Island on Sunday june 2nd and show your stuff. Meet time will be posted closer to the date and dont hessitate to come even if you want to watch, its open to everyone. :rider

PS. Im only gonna show if its dry. Hopefully the rain will be all done by the end of the week :rolleyes

Meet spot will be the Annacis Island Tim Hortons / Wendy's parking lot. You cant miss it, it is just a ways past the shell station. Time will be 12:00 noon, that way it leaves some time for people to go on a ride after the stuntin if they want and hopefully also allows time for all the late risers to make it out to see the action as well. :)

G

·
0 Posts
New to site. Would definitely be into going out to Annacis. I'll lookout for more info.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have edited my post above showing the meet time and spot on Annacis Island as well as the stunt location for any late comers. ;)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come on people we want a big turnout like the last one, this time people will actually be doing stunts also with some showing just to watch. And if anyone has a vid cam then bring it along to capture all the action.

Once again the meet spot is the Annacis Island Tim Hortons / Wendy's parking lot on clivedon ave. Time will be 12:00 noon and we will wait till about 12:15 for any late comers. C yall out there I hope ;)

C

·
0 Posts
alwyn said:
What time guyz................:confused :devillook
noon/timmie-wendy's/annacis :)

blitz: r u gonna test out ur new frame sliders? come on u gayass! :D

·
smooth
183 Posts
CBR600F2 said:

noon/timmie-wendy's/annacis :)

blitz: r u gonna test out ur new frame sliders? come on u gayass! :D
Sounds good.............Maybe we be there little late...............!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I am gonna go a bit early guys to get some food and warm up so I will see all you guys there at 12 at the wendy's / tim hortons

·
smooth
183 Posts
Gujustud said:
How did it go guys? I couldn't make it, cuz got stuck at work longer than I thought... nxt time tho...

You should look at the pictures............It tell it all..........:devillook

·
0 Posts
sorry dudes i coun't make it that day i didn't finnish my bike till like 4:00, but anyways how many people showed up??? and how long did you guys stay there till??
when's the next one???:confused :confused

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We were there till about 2:30 and then I left and the rest of the group headed out to white rock beach where I saw them again. It could have been a better day had we not had two crashes. A VTR 1000 went for a tumble and a 02 F4i got layed down. The F4i had a scratched sticker from what I heard and thats it but the VTR did not fair as well. Sorry but I cannot remember the name of the VTR rider but he came out alright with just a sore shoulder and no road rash. His bike had a cracked front fairing possibly bent frame and forks as well as damaged rims and a scratched side fairing. Other than that the day was not bad. There was a few of us stunting to keep it interesting but quite a few showed to watch and we met quite a few new faces as well. Check the pictures section for the pics that Alwyn took.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts