BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 395 Posts

·
User And Abuser
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sunday March 18/07 Harrison for lunch and maybe beyond! *Sponsered by Orca Bay Suzuki

Haa haaaa its back...well not for a long while, a looong while. But with winter looming closer, its somethin to look forard to. Think of it as the 2007 season kick off. If you are reading this and thinkin this guy is smokin crack, I will lead you to this thread, and see how fun and successful the last one was. The last ride:rtfm

Orca Bay Suzuki is kind enough to have coffee and doughnuts for us all, and will also be giving away prizes at our final destination in Harrison. Orca Bay will have a draw for 3 prizes which will be given away at the old settler pub. They will be 3 in store gift certificates in the following denominations:

1st) $100
2nd) $75
3rd) $50

time: 10:00 am we will depart at 11:00 am

meet: Orca Bay Suzuki Orca Bay Suzuki
8100-2850 Shaughnessy Street, Port Coquitlam

destination: Harrison for lunch at the old settler pub

Pace: several groups - noob, moderate, or more if more come!

Meet up gassed and ready to go (There is a gas station acrosse the street from Orca bay Suzuki)

Here is a Map loaction of Orca Bay ( just a few blocks from where we met up last year)

http://www.orcabaysuzuki.com/mainPage/main_location.html

Cant wait to see you all there!:flashy

If its even possible...lets make this one bigger than last year.

edited for content/

·
Blue Power Ranger
498 Posts
Haa haaaa its back...well not for a long while, a looong while. But with winter looming closer, its somethin to look forard to. Think of it as the 2007 season kick off. If you are reading this and thinkin this guy is smokin crack, I will lead you to this thread, and see how fun and successful the last one was. The last ride:rtfm

time: 11:00 am
meet: Tim Ho's - lougheed highway PoCo
destination: Harrison for lunch at the old settler pub
Pace: several groups - noob, moderate, or more if more come!

Meet up gassed and ready to go

Cant wait to see you all there!:flashy

If its even possible...lets make this one bigger than last year.

Haha aw man, I thought this was for tomorrow! Now I gotta wait all the way until March!?

·
Member #899
2,611 Posts
Geez Cory, I'm working !!! :laughing

(That's what I like about you... your glass is waaaaay more than 1/2 full)

I will try & make it but could you remind me when the date is closer??

·
BRRAAP!
219 Posts
I pretty sure there calling for rain all day...

·
User And Abuser
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Matt better get the abby crew in check for this one, and Dj Paul will of course try to get the last word in the thread 20 minutes before the ride.

·
myside.yourside.myside
2,095 Posts
counting the days to this ride :)
I can almost taste the clubhouse & caesar at the old settler...

Cory

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Why must you torture me so! Did you know that that's 105 days from now!? Do you have any idea how far around my house I'm going to have to stretch the countdown rings!

·
AKA Martini-girl!!
1,637 Posts
Damn Cory...talking about jumping the gun...though didn't even know you had this posted already...your glass like Nancy said is definitely more than 1/2 full - would you all stop REFILLING his cup!! LOL

I'll be there ready to ride!!

I read all the posts from last years ride...looks like it will be a blast...crossing fingers that the weather will be great!

·
Registered
969 Posts
I'm soooo in for this ride :D :rockon

Can't wait, can't wait... :thewave

I am rescuing my bike from Poco today (stranded due to the snow).. ohh I can't wait for that either! I HATE commuting by car. Tomorrow, I commute by 2 wheels!!! :D

Is there a Burnaby/Vancouver/NorthVanner crew?

·
AKA Martini-girl!!
1,637 Posts
Good idea CJ......I'm up for a richmond crew to ride to the Timmy ho's...who's with me....

1 - 20 of 395 Posts