BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

341 - 360 of 395 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Great ride (hardly any rain), great food, great prizes (again I won nothing), great ppl... Thanks Cory and Clare for the long awaited ride... :rider

·
Ride the winds of change
1,994 Posts
Great way of getting rid of the cob webs.

Thanks Orca Bay for the support. I'm glad the ride worked out Cory.

Woo Who time in the saddle. Start planning the longer trips.

Good to see old and new faces.

·
slower than ...
783 Posts
Thanks Cory for organizing today
I had a good time

Roger, was it my just my dirty visor, or, was that oncoming car in our lane while we were passing on the hill out of Harrison?

Sophie, nice to meet you, excellent choice of motorcycle

·
Driving People Crazy
211 Posts
Good ride guys. Always nice to meet new people. Nice to meet you Flax and ride back with you.
Somebody post some pics.
Thanks Cory for organizing.

·
It's healing time
319 Posts
Nice turnout for a potentially wet ride! We only had rain headed over the mountain before Agassiz just wet pavement most of the ride there, however it dried up nicely for the ride home.

Congratulations to the winners of the Orca Bay gift certificates.:rider

Happy 29th birthday Monika, aka BCgirlrider

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
it was fun, good to meet some of the faces behind the avatars and wacked out names! came back through the wack and rode majuba hill and then hit the freeway to 232 and say hey to Andii at Action... and came home at 4 just like I promised the wife... and she was still in a bad mood go figure!! LOL

·
Waiting for the sun
502 Posts
Ya, good turnout everyone. Congrats to the winners and happy B-day to BCGR.

Nice to meet a lot of good people.

·
How'd I end up here?
553 Posts
Woo Hoo! I'm so glad I went out for this!

Thanks for organizing Cory, and thanks also to Orca Bay Suzuki for the donuts and coffee (mmmmmm.... suuuuuugggaaaaarrrr! :laughing)

Huge thanks to Roger and Paul for my birthday lunch and shooter, and um... thanks to Lee for the 'mud flap' joke that almost had the shooter spray out of my nose! And thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! :rockon

Cory - glad you finally found out how to get your button working long enough to come and join us! :evilgrin

Can't wait to get out there again!

·
Regurgitated User
741 Posts
I was down the street from Orca Bay today and saw ya'll ride by. :rant Another 2-3 weeks before I'm back on the road.

Happy B-Day BCGirl!

Someone post up some pics!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Good times good times!
:thumbup

Thanks to Cory for putting on the first ride, and Thanks to Jamie (hope thats his name) for opening up Orca on the weekend.

Happy bday Monica!
Good to have meet new faces
I can't wait for the season to warm up and dry out some more.

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
Geat pics :thumbup Really glad those who went had a good time. Hope to see y'all next week at the Last Sunday of the Month Breakfast at the Gillnetter, also a 'Cory & Clare' invention. ;) [See 'Events' thread.]

Incidentally, Cory, y'otta get an award. Between the Gillnetter thread and this thread... I think your threads have attracted more views -and posts- than any other threads. Congrats :thumbup

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. :)
-Charles
:coffee

·
I ain't not no genius
481 Posts
I am glad y'all had a great ride. Also glad everyone made it back safely and scratch free. as for me and the islanders, we knocked off 21 out 60 locations on a scavenger hunt we have setup. we had to take pics of ourselves, bike and a garden gnome in front of landmarks. It's a charity fundraiser. we had no rain and a beautiful afternoon.

341 - 360 of 395 Posts