BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

361 - 380 of 395 Posts

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
Thanx Cory for making it happen again. we had a nice group going up, through some of the back roads in Mission, a great lunch , and some schmoozing. wished BCGR/ Big Sugar, happy birthday, and then a nice ride back home. i hope you all made it back safely. Roger:)

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
Roger, was it my just my dirty visor, or, was that oncoming car in our lane while we were passing on the hill out of Harrison?
shhhhhh brother Dana, what happens on the ride, stays on the ride. even if its the cager's fault. even they make mistakes:laughing

·
User And Abuser
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #367 ·
Finally Home! Clare and I decided to take the long way home, and ended up at Cyclogics in Pitt Meadows. and a fun Rip on Scooter (Suzuki Burgmen 400)...what a hoot!

Back on track here.....

Thanks again to the 25 of us who dragged our cozy asses outta bed this morning to ride out to Orca Bay, and on to Harrison on a dreary Sunday morning. As usual, a fun group of people to spend a morning riding with!

Thanks to the Old Settler Pub in Harrison for understanding why my reservation for 60 plus, was a little smaller than anticipated (oops)

A big thanks to Desi Evans at Orca Bay Suzuki for warmin us up with coffee, and providing us with some Tim Hortons doughnuts, providing a meeting spot, some sexy new Gixxers to gaze at, comin in 3 hours early to open the store for us, and of course the prizes:flashy you rock!:rockon

and congrats to the winners!

$50 - Brian
$75 - Martina
$100 - Doug

and stay tuned for PART 2 for all that missed out today......

I will post some pics in a few minutes....

·
Lee RideFar
5,463 Posts
What a great day! Despite the little amount of rain we had it was a great ride. Good to see everyone face to face and not keyboard to keyboard. Thanks to Cory for setting up another great ride. Thanks to Orca Bay Suzuki for the coffee n donuts.

The ride home had the perfect amount of :devillook in it! muahhaha

After the ride was over I felt like I just rode weekend 1500k ride! man I am out of "riding" shape. I am going to have to hit the pavement hard to get back into.

Here are a few pics!

View attachment 53945

View attachment 53946

View attachment 53947

View attachment 53948
Roger doing a bit of work at Suzuki before the ride. "what do i have to do to get you to ride away in a gixxer today?"

·
Registered
801 Posts
oooohhhhh, thats funny djpaul...nice try! but i was over at my gfs place..and i don't remember seeing u there...i hope u weren't standing outside my place feeling lonely and cold and wet. Wait a sec...do u even know where i live? I had to rest up to ride something today...it's big, blue, has two wheels and vibrates very well.

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
and stay tuned for PART 2 for all that missed out today......
Sorry I had to miss this ride. All day at work, I was thinking about you guys. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Nice to see your smiling faces :) Congrats to all the winners!

Can't wait for PART 2!!

·
Member #899
2,611 Posts
Who's GSXR is this?? I saw you on 152nd today... I figured you'd been out on the ride. :)

Good pics & I wish I was able to join you. Looks like the weather held as well.

Hmmmmnnnn... what's with all of the Zukes & Hondas??? :thumbup (the rest must be wimps!!) :roflmao

361 - 380 of 395 Posts