BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning on a half-day ride up to Whistler on Sunday with a couple friends. Will be leaving Vancouver (McD's at Cassiar & Hastings) at 9:00am. For anyone that's interested please feel free to show up! 2 up is welcome also because I think my buddy might be taking someone so we won't ride too hard. If you want to meet somewhere in the Northshore or on the way I'll be checking the boards before I head out.

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
day trips to whistler?
haven't you ever notice the traffic going up the sea to sky.
i usually leave squamish and head back in van around 9ish AM and i notice the traffic going up is just killer.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we were on the sea to sky about two weeks ago before 9 and we hit traffic...not trying to damper spirits just a heads up

·
smooth
183 Posts
Some of my buddies goes at 6:00 in the morning ........That's right.........!:eek :(

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, good point about the traffic... i think i'll reconsider

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
may want to check out the "ride & bbq" thread, cause it's leaving burnaby for whistler & parts beyond at 9, meeting at hwy1 and taylor way in the church parking lot at 9:15. may as well go in a single group.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you wanna avoid trafic on sea to sky.. ride at night :D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm headed up that way regardless. Not sure about the time. probably around 10:00. But let me know what you decide

1 - 11 of 11 Posts