BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone intrested in doing a ride to whistler??? Depending on weather of course. I was thinking West Van to horseshoe Bay via Marine Drive. Be warned this can a slightly more tricky road. Lots of blind corners. (FlowMan i think u might like it) Then sea to sky to Whistler for Lunch. Maybe Highway back, or even the same way, depending on what others want. Over the Lions Gate for a stop at Starbucks on Robson. (Anyone not knowing where the starbucks is I will give directions) ;) Wanting to leave Ambelside @ about 11:00am sharp!!! Maybe a few meeting places on the way out for those who live on the other side of the bridge. (All times are leave times) Brentwood at 10:15am, 10:30 Chevron on Mountian and Main in North Van. Kinda kiddy corner to North Shore Yami/Suz. Last but not least 11:00am from Ambelside. If anyone wants to add stops please do so. Just try and make sure it fits with the 11am leave time from Ambelside.

I think it is about an hour and a half to two hours ride from Ambelside to Whistler. With an hour for lunch we should be back at Starbucks by 4:30 or so.

Again only if it is nice out. If anyone will have any BCSB stickers could u please bring some, i would like to give my donation to the site.

Oh ya and just to say to the guys that went riding on Saterday to harrison. Thanks for the good company. Great group of guys and some hella good riders!!! Oh ya and some alright bikes ;) Expecialy that beautiful blue R6 with the checkers on it. (Oh my)Nice to meet u all. Hope to see some pics soon, I know someone had a camera taking pics.

Dafnip

I am CANADIAN!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buy the looks of the forcast I think we will be out of luck. :(

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
If my bike is ready by the weekend, I'll join. It's still in the shop :(
Man.. If I go.. it'll be my first ride of the year!!! Nevertheless, I'll pray!! pray for good weather!!!;)

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in...I just don't want to get stuck in front of mick:p

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum, but would love to join your ride on Sunday. Weather permitting.

I just did a squamish run last night. I love that road.

dn / :rider

·
'04 R1 - You are mine!
1,697 Posts
Cody ..I am in if you mean Sunday the 5th...and if you can move it to like 8:00 am or at the latest 9:00...otherwise you'll just be stuck behind a lot of vans and wagons making their way to the highlands...and that's not as much fun...Or if you insist going later ... pick a diferent route...
I think the weather will be a ok...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey guys, I am sorry but I made this post early in the week. I thought it was gonna rain so I gave my baby to Bomax. He was giving her a little TLC for me. (Better be carefull where you let those hands wander Bomax, keep them off her head lights. ;)) I think he told me she won't be done till Monday.

Sorry

Dafnip

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dafnip said:
Hey guys, I am sorry but I made this post early in the week. I thought it was gonna rain so I gave my baby to Bomax. He was giving her a little TLC for me. (Better be carefull where you let those hands wander Bomax, keep them off her head lights. ;)) I think he told me she won't be done till Monday.

Sorry

Dafnip
I was at BOMAX today, dropped my bike off for a little TLC too (Carb Re-synchin and some other little stuff).... Chatted with him for quite a bit and he said that he was done with your bike already and was just waiting for you.

Your bike is pretty tight man, the paintjob is sweet, the polish is dope and the custom-spraypainted Yami decals on the tank is one of a kind. Just wanted to show some luv. :thumbup :D :rider

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CBR600F2 said:

Your bike is pretty tight man, the paintjob is sweet, the polish is dope and the custom-spraypainted Yami decals on the tank is one of a kind. Just wanted to show some luv. :thumbup :D :rider
Thanks CBR600F2, i guess I should give him a call and arrange a time to pick her up. To bad the weather sucks. Maybe we can lay some rubber the next time it is nice out.:cool

1 - 16 of 16 Posts