1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

Array
Sikorsky's Avatar Join Date
Nov 2002
Bike
Honda
Quote Originally Posted by ThunderAce View Post
Did post on 604, not a single person responded.
Because millen8als ...... Stranger Danger.

How about a S2S tour. You could rude the northbound lanes, have a refreshing beverage and then ride the southbound lanes.

No. Hate that road. Sea to die? Not for me.

·
Foreign Devil
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
That's too bad. People who haven't been on one of your tours are missing out. Did you try posting it on the 604 Facebook page?

Not VMB though. Not nearly as exciting as S2S. None of them could make it that far into the wilderness ........ without someone to admire them. *
VMB?? what's that?

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
I think you are in wrong group. Group name is .604 Motorcycles. Not sure what Motorcycle604 is. I am guessing Motorcycle604 is secret group, as I get an error message when I go to your link that you posted.

VMB = Vancouver Motorikers group on FB. Clone of 604 that spawned when certain someone got her panties in a bunch cause she could not be admin on 604, and started her own group. Their main and only ride is to Squambucks, every bloody day of the week.

·
Registered
8,222 Posts

Array
Sikorsky's Avatar Join Date
Nov 2002
Bike
Honda
Quote Originally Posted by ThunderAce View Post
Did post on 604, not a single person responded.
Because millen8als ...... Stranger Danger.

How about a S2S tour. You could rude the northbound lanes, have a refreshing beverage and then ride the southbound lanes.

No. Hate that road. Sea to die? Not for me.
Looks like the sarcasm didn't make through .......... **

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
sarcasm made, just really don't like that road. too many corrupt cops wanting an easy ticket.
I suppose if they got a taste of the money you could make that argument.

But this is the same discussion that goes on everyday. "Ticket that guy because he (insert whatever traffic violation pisses you off) but don't ticket me because I'm a saint."

Sometime you gotta pay to play, welcome to life.

·
Foreign Devil
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Not necessarily "corrupt", just traffic cops, it's what they do.....collections vs crimes.
I call corrupt as someone who makes up laws and then gives you a ticket. They win, you lose. No choice, no fairness, no way at all to win. Either pay the ticket ($$$) or take a day off work ($$$) and go to court. Either way the cop wins. If you pay the ticket, he wins. he gets paid and get credit for ticket income. If you go to court and lose, it's a quadruple whammy: you pay ($$$), you take a day off work ($$$), the cop get paid ($$$ for him) and the ticket gets paid ($$$ for a ticket). If you go to court and win, it's still a double whammy: you take a day off work ($$$) and the cop still gets paid even for lying ($$$ for him).

21 - 36 of 36 Posts