1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Bring on the sun
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When: Sunday May 7th

Meet time: 1pm - leave 1:15pm

Meet @: ***NEW LOCATION*** Mt. Lehman Tim Hortons

(from highway #1 take Mt. Lehman Exit and go over the overpass and then hang a left at the light into the automall and you will see Tim hortons along with wendys)

Destination: Top secret area.:devillook Some twisty roads on the way.

Pace: Nothing too crazy - we are out to have fun along the way.:devillook

EVERYONE WELCOME!!:rockon

Map:

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
mini ride for surrey/delta people,

152 and 10hwy again At the shell station. Eveyone be there at 11.50 gas up and we leave at 12pm sharp... (unless im not there then wait for my ass, ill probably be sleeping)

how about you guys jsut come to my house... lol that would make things easier for me. lol

F

·
0 Posts
bandit ryder says im not invited ,oh well ,ill just ride my BMX in the back yard til im cool

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
LOL Hakeem

I dont know if i can picture you on group ride, that bike of yourse would blow us off the roads with that damn exhaust

F

·
0 Posts
Remy said:
LOL Hakeem

I dont know if i can picture you on group ride, that bike of yourse would blow us off the roads with that damn exhaust
not sure about that id actualy have to ride it to do that

·
Bitey things are niceless
342 Posts
I'll be waiting for the Surrey group to go by 232nd so i can jump in with you guys. What time do you think you'll be going by there?

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
well from 10hwy it will take us about 10 min.. depending on our speed to get to #1 then he head down #1 that will take us probably another 10-15 to get to where you located... all depending on trafic and speed. so i would go there like no later than 12.20-12.30 i would probably go earilier than later though, incase we pass you and you dont realize it

·
Bring on the sun
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ready2Ride said:
I'll be waiting for the Surrey group to go by 232nd so i can jump in with you guys. What time do you think you'll be going by there?

Just meet me at 264th exit heading east @ 12:20pm. You take the offramp but just keep going straight I'll be there.

·
Bitey things are niceless
342 Posts
Bandit_Ryder said:
Just meet me at 264th exit heading east @ 12:20pm. You take the offramp but just keep going straight I'll be there.
Sounds good. I think I might have passed you there last week. I'm on the silver f4i

·
Registered
48 Posts
i will see you all at the Tim Horton's at one sharp i have a few guys with me and my girl she saw the footage from last Sunday and thought it would be fun to come on my bike ha ha ha hope she likes wheelies.......and to all that posted such great pictures THANKS!!!!!

M

·
0 Posts
elevation said:
I am going to go on the S2S ride early in the morning, then out to this ride. Its going to be a longgggggggggggggggggg day! :rockon :rockon

Anyone else doing the newbie S2s ride?
Too far for me to go for the S2S ride. Maybe one day...... Anyways I am going to try to book off Sunday to be there for this ride. And no leaving early!!!

·
peter likes chachi
925 Posts
Matt u r just a machine. R u gonna keep this ride going for the rest of the summer? lol.

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
of course, i feel sorry for the stunters that come out, they will have to go through a lot more tires than they go though normally, with all the burnouts and such.

·
Bring on the sun
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
losmi2k said:
Matt u r just a machine. R u gonna keep this ride going for the rest of the summer? lol.

Ya doggie, we'll see....eventually when it's real hot out imma be hittin up kelowna and shit on weekends....gotta check out them beaches if you know what i'm sayin..:devillook

1 - 20 of 62 Posts