BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Ride the winds of change
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SATURDAY Oct 21 KITSAP Round #2

There seems to be an out cry to go down to the WA Kitsap Penninisula again.

Last time we went riders throughly enjoyed themselves.

The Plan

Times: 7am to dinner time.

Meet: Campbell River Gas station 176th which turns into 15th and 8th, just before the Truck Crossing.

Catch the 10:15 am ferry from Keystone over to Port Townsend.

Heres the last ride which will be pretty much the same.

http://bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74919&highlight=kitsap

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
argghh, why not sat!!

There seems to be an out cry to go down to the WA Kitsap Penninisula again.

Last time we went riders throughly enjoyed themselves.

The Plan

Times: 7am to dinner time.

Meet: Campbell River Gas station 176th which turns into 15th and 8th, just before the Truck Crossing.

Catch the 10:15 am ferry from Keystone over to Port Townsend.

Heres the last ride which will be pretty much the same.

http://bcsportbikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74919&highlight=kitsap+penninsula
aww, i was hoping you would set this up for Saturday, i'm working Sunday!!!

i had just responded to your comments on our arlington ride!!

http://bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77330

oh well, any chance of moving it to saturday?? please!!!

·
Ride the winds of change
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If theres interest I could move it to Sat. The POP for both days is 20% but sunday looks the best.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'm in. No matter when it's taking place.......I'm in. If we go Saturday, I might decide to make a week-end out of it....I spotted a few nice little motels and inns that could be of interest for a relaxing evening by the water.
I don't know what's going on with me.....I'm in a permanent "vacation" mode lately.

Blame it on being LATIN......again!!!

·
Registered
682 Posts
I heard a lot of good things about this ride and it's group from Liz and Rocky. I think I'll try and make it for this one. Sounds like a blast. I hope you guys decide on Saturday.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I heard a lot of good things about this ride and it's group from Liz and Rocky. I think I'll try and make it for this one. Sounds like a blast. I hope you guys decide on Saturday.

I could always put in my vote for Saturday, if there's $$$$ involved...:evilgrin

·
Ride the winds of change
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
OK SATURDAY ITS !!! :lurking

Riders please bring warm clothing and rain gear.

I'm bring the couch this time, so if anyone wants me to carry their warm clothing or rain gear please post up. This will tell me how many hard bags to bring.

Also if someone has a copy of Destinations Hwys WA please bring it as I lost mine last week.

:thewave :thewave

I cannot get the tittle to change the date on the thread.

THE RIDE IS CHANGED TO SATURDAY OCTOBER 21

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'm bring the couch this time, so if anyone wants me to carry their warm clothing or rain gear please post up. This will tell me how many hard bags to bring.

Since you're offering, I could certainly have you carry my stuff. I would enjoy very much to make this ride without the back pack. So....you'll have my stuff. Thank you so much!!

·
Registered
682 Posts
As.....I would have make it happen on Saturday for a little bribe or something.......(was just being funny!!)
I get it now!! Hahaha Sorry, I get all stressed when people start talking about money. I figure I already spend enough as it is.....................

Okay, good talk!

·
Registered
47 Posts
oh yeah!!!!!

I'm in for Sat.(more votes your way Digby :0) ) Brian, will we be stopping for "breakfast" at 330p again!!! hehehe will snack at gas stops this time...(kidding) gonna be fun only 3 more sleeps see you all then :rockon

·
Registered
119 Posts
As much fun as I had on the last ride, I just cannot free myself up for this one. I have made a commitment (ack...that evil word!!) to be in Merritt for an event. And to think because of my new bike I might not have had to actually ride sweep simply because I was the slowest!

Enjoy and stay safe.

Stacey

·
Posing with conviction
5,397 Posts
Just saw this thread. I am 95% in. Will confirm. Also have a copy of DH Washington.

"Chu-cka-nut, Chu-cka-nut"

And I am all over Saturday. Much preferred assuming the weather is good.

EDIT:

Confirmed.

·
Get outta the fast lane!!
1,335 Posts
F'n hell... I missed this one last time. I'M IN FOR SURE!!!! Last day of insurance. Won't miss this one for anything!!!! Yahooooo. :rockon

Hey Liz, can meet u on the way there to the border somewhere in Van. PM me

1 - 20 of 116 Posts