BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone buy the latest issue of Super Streetbike magazine? If so, can you please tell me whether the bikes and chicks pictures in that free calendar any good? Does the calendar have 12 pages or only 6 pages? Thanks.

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
dude they are fucking smoking....my johnston is so limp i cant even put my panties on.....

G

·
amazing.

too lazy to walk into a chapters and actually look for yourself.

vying for top honours with having internet access and not being able to use google.

i can see it now... you'll not buy the magazine this month because the FREE calendar is only 6 pages, but you'll buy next month's with no calendar at all.

·
11,948 Posts
the mag is prolly wrapped so jerk offs dont drool all over the pages..lol

·
Registered
106 Posts
Did anyone buy the latest issue of Super Streetbike magazine? If so, can you please tell me whether the bikes and chicks pictures in that free calendar any good? Does the calendar have 12 pages or only 6 pages? Thanks.

Haha I bought it not for the calendar but for the mag..
the girls in it arent that great.. even though I am a girl I can say NOT that great seen better. Gave the calendar to a guy friend even he said NOT that great.. Good issue though. and its 6 page calendar.

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
Why don't these magazine companies ever reward their loyal subscribers with these extras??? They are always only available on news stands.

·
Waiting for the sun
502 Posts
Why don't these magazine companies ever reward their loyal subscribers with these extras??? They are always only available on news stands.
I guess the magazine feels that your reward for buying a subscription is getting 12 issues at the price of 3 at the stand.

·
Get to da choppah!
1,133 Posts
Either that or your dirty postman is stealing the extras before they get to you! It's only a matter of tearing off the celophane, and pretending that it came that way :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info, DoUbLe ZZ. You just saved me a few bucks. Cool MySpace page.

I bought the Motorcyclist magazine because I wanted a bike calendar (for free). The calendar turned out to be all chicks. Which was fine too, except that the chicks are not hot and there were only 6 pages. The date squares are so small you can't write anything in them.

doug: Can you please help me find those calendar pictures since you are probably better at using Google than me? I tried but had no success. Thanks.

·
11,948 Posts
here is the link

·
Excommunicated
567 Posts
Geez Sat, we didnt want a pic of your dream woman .. we wanted Bikes & chicks !!!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I've wondered the same thing myself. Magazines can charge advertising rates based on their subscriber base. And yet those loyal subscribers don't get all the benefits of the newstand buyers.....
Ah well. I've responded by buying fewer magazines, and riding more!:laughing

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Probably because as a subscriber you pay less per issue than the person picking it up in the store ...

edit: and the girls - meh. Nothing special at all. Too many cruisers as well, not to mention WAAAAY too many power-trip logos. Can't get away from em

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thanks for the info, DoUbLe ZZ. You just saved me a few bucks. Cool MySpace page.

I bought the Motorcyclist magazine because I wanted a bike calendar (for free). The calendar turned out to be all chicks. Which was fine too, except that the chicks are not hot and there were only 6 pages. The date squares are so small you can't write anything in them.

doug: Can you please help me find those calendar pictures since you are probably better at using Google than me? I tried but had no success. Thanks.

No prob just helping you out. Didnt want you to waste your money. Thanx on the props for myspace page. :rockon

1 - 20 of 20 Posts