BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a few on here that ride these guys. How much would it cost to build one up? Did you guys do it all yourself and do you know of any good info resources? After seeing a couple in person and that video they look like a hell of a lot of fun

-arai-

D

·
0 Posts
after watching the video, how are they any different than a standard moto cross or enduro bike?

·
Registered
182 Posts
They look like the Yamaha 426 4 stroke motocross and the grey bike is a KTM 4 stroke motocross. These bikes have lots of torque and not much weight, and they are fun to do tricks on. Not much damage is probably done when you drop them. Check out the www.buysell.com under dirt bikes, the price range looks to be under $5000 for a used one but then you have to put different tires on. The bikes on the video sounded like four strokes so I guess they are easy to maintain and have a nice even power band unlike a two stroke motocross. I am thinking of getting a KTM 440 next year for trail riding and crap, better start saving now:D

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I asked WildFX the same thing (with the street tire / breaks, etc.. conversion), and he said about $3500 and he ordered the parts throught the UK.

That video got you goin' eh? ;)

Me too.

So your looking (if you want the same as him) for a KZM400 Zuke.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
There was one of these at the Mission T&T day last Monday. He had 17 inch rims and track rubber. Every corner was a wheelie. Not the absolute fastest but what a trick bike. You guys that want to learn stunts. This would be the way.

·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
Take a good dualsport than a set of 17" rims

I have laid mine down twice no damage.

Do this for as little as $800 or $3600:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts