BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some used supermoto wheels for a 2011 CRF450x. Does anyone have anything?

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,206 Posts
I have a full kit of Marchesini wheels and brembo brake setup that will fit. I have it currently on my 06 CRF450X. I think the wheels all fit from 2004 and above. $1800 for the setup. Complete with a set of barely used Pirelli Supercorsas mounted on them. Less than 150KM on the tires, and never used for racing.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I have a full kit of Marchesini wheels and brembo brake setup that will fit. I have it currently on my 06 CRF450X. I think the wheels all fit from 2004 and above. $1800 for the setup. Complete with a set of barely used Pirelli Supercorsas mounted on them. Less than 150KM on the tires, and never used for racing.
The wheels do not fit otherwise I'd get em....The change up is in 09

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,206 Posts
crap! Thanks for the info.

·
Tarded
810 Posts
Websters dictionary Retard- a person who has stepped away from Supermoto racing for a period of time only to re surface at a later date to race again.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
two things:1) I have known for some time that I'm a retard by the crossed eyed and droooling pictures I take....and 2)I was told the change up year for parts on 450 CRF R's was 2009...however I never actually tried to see for myself.... ;)

·
drvu
30 Posts
the spacers have a different part number and it alittle different but the spacing is still the same. I've been through this with Marchesini.
we all know you're a retard Zoltan but that's why we love man.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
the spacers have a different part number and it alittle different but the spacing is still the same. I've been through this with Marchesini.
we all know you're a retard Zoltan but that's why we love man.
And so you should, special people need unconditional love ;)

·
Tarded
810 Posts
:)

Mikey mouse
Donald Duck
Goofy
Pluto
Tigger
Winnie the Poo

( I was laughing so hard Slowzuki I just wanted to post a smiley face but it said I had to post at least six characters)

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Picture 058.jpg

:laughingUltimately it is kinda funny to think I am crazy now…but there was a time a few short years ago-- Christmas 2010 where my mother and in laws felt really sorry for my wife because I personified my motorcycle and brought it in for Christmas eve dinner….and if you go back another few short years …well it’s probably best to keep some retarded ness on the DL one would think….no? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:laughing:rockon

·
Registered
856 Posts
:)

Mikey mouse
Donald Duck
Goofy
Pluto
Tigger
Winnie the Poo

( I was laughing so hard Slowzuki I just wanted to post a smiley face but it said I had to post at least six characters)

Come on people, this is hilarious and I believe overlooked.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts