Pick up's $69/ day (plus $10 for under 25yrs old), first 250km free

604-310-CARS

·
Hookedonphonics dropout
406 Posts
Supersport Motorcycle Works
#5- 20701 Langley Bypass
( 604 ) 532 - 0505

Used parts for all four Japanese factories and some European models.

B

·
0 Posts
Dynojet Center

Looking high & low for a good bike dyno w/gas sniffer in the Fraser Valley. Any such animal?

·
I am not Michael Jackson
500 Posts
Does anyone know where to by a oil filter wrench? I assume that it's like a cap that fits on to the end of the filter and then you use a torque ratchet to torque it down?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mechanic in Vancouver or West Vancouver

Could anyone recommend a shop (independant or not) that could do the regular maintenance on a Ninja in either Kits/Cambie area or in West Vancouver. I went to Burnaby Kawasaki for my bike's 1st maintenance - they were fine - but not very convenient location from where I live or work. Anyone ever used a mechanic named Simon near Main Street?

·
Registered Abuser
1,017 Posts
Lacoquette said:
Anyone ever used a mechanic named Simon near Main Street?
He's a layed back guy who's very competent on anything with wheels and an engine, and then some. He worked on my older Yamaha and Honda. He stands by all his work and makes sure that you're happy with it. A very honest and fair guy. I'm going to let him work on the VFR I just got. He's probably one of Vancouver's best independant mechanics and has a small commercial shop.

Labour is $60.

Simon's Auto/Cycle
255 East 7th Ave. (at Main)
604-879-6615
www.simonsautocycle.com

10:00 - 6:00 Tuesday - Saturday. Closed Sunday and Monday.

P.S. The german sheppards are friendly and like bikers.

·
Registered Abuser
1,017 Posts
I'm looking for a shop manual like this one http://www.repairmanual.com/motorcycles/2000/27/6/1389/141

Does anyone know where I can get one locally? I'll order online from the US if I have to, but prefer to support our shops first.

P.S. Does anybody have experience with any other shop manual and consider it better than Honda's own?

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Parts Best Price & Selection 60's to 90's

CYCLE-RE-CYCLE PART II Motorcycle Parts
http://www.crc2onlinecatalog.com/

They specialize in late 60's to early 90's bikes. If you have a 250cc or larger Japanese street bike. Here's what they say and it's all true!

One of the largest motorcycle parts and accessory stores anywhere. New and used motorcycle parts in stock. We sell parts for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Yamaha bikes 350cc and up. Street-bikes and race (no dirt-bikes). Over 20 years in the business of selling new and used motorcycle parts. We ship Priority mail and U.P.S. every business day. We accept Visa, M/C, Discover, and American Express. Call on us for those hard to find motorcycle parts!

Be sure to search our Online Catalog of new parts before making parts requests. You may find it NOW. We only sell NEW parts online. Used parts request must be e-mailed or called in.

CYCLE-RE-CYCLE PART II Motorcycle Parts
317-634-7550
Hours: Tues-Sat 11-5 Closed Sun-Mon
EST Indianapolis, Indiana
[email protected]

K

·
0 Posts
Shop name- Modern Motorcycling LTD.
Address- 2816 Commerical Drive
Phone- 604 876 0182
Email / URL- n/a
What they offer- They sell bikes, bike parts, gear, lots of stuff in there. I think they do servicing as well. I bought my battery and two stroke oil there. Customer service was nice, quick, and efficient.

·
Registered
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
Courtesy of Gixxstar...

Exhaust pipe mandrel bending

Andrew Racing Custom Exhausts
cell # 604-788-9761
Jeff Andrew

Another from Datlouie...

Show n' Go Cycles in Richmond. Same complex as buns master in complex near Westminister and Knight.

·
MM1117RF
246 Posts
Does anyone know where to by a oil filter wrench? I assume that it's like a cap that fits on to the end of the filter and then you use a torque ratchet to torque it down?
I got mine at Canadian Tire on Lougheed in Coquitlam. Was 4$ or 7$...can't remember.hard to take off from the filter you just removed...

Cheers.
:rider

·
Registered
689 Posts
I need something chromed. the 3 pipe exhaust tips . seen in my avatar.
can anyone recommend someone?

what about ceramic coating ??
its not as shiny but looks nioce... kool coat in port kells does it.

Kool Coat Ceramic Coating - 604-888-8688
Suite 10-19695 96th Ave, Langley, BC V3A 4P3

21 - 40 of 60 Posts