109 20120 64TH AVE
LANGLEY, BC V2Y 1M8
TEL: 604-533-3967
FAX: 604-533-7056
www.smi-elec.com

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
anyone knows where to buy cheaper fairings?
Shop name- GP Fairings
Address- Not entirely sure
Phone- on website
Email / URL- www.gpfairings.com
What they offer- Full replica fairings. runs about $600 for a full set, ready to be installed. Look for Jacky Law.

Shop name- Red Line Gear Motorcycling Accessories
Address- Richmond BC
Phone- 604/671-3101 (Gabe) 604/306-8601 (vince)
Email / URL- www.redlinegear.ca (currently being updated)
What they offer- RS Taichi products (official dealer) Knox Armour, Armour Bodies Fairings, Level One Racing (straight pipes)

Vince does painting services as well (call him for quote)

·
Registered
68 Posts
False Creek Collision
http://www.falsecreekcollision.com/
Service: Painting

Located at 6th and Fir (close to Granville), this is a primarily car body shop and ICBC repair place.

However, the owner (Bernhard) is an EXTREMELY pleasant guy, and is willing to basically lend a hand in any way he can.

Made this:

Into this:

And it's colour matched beautifully. $150, could have been cheaper if I had more parts to do.

He mentioned (and hence, why I'm posting here), that they are happy to do essentially ANY parts painting, any colour matching, just bring it on by. He mentioned he was even painting a bicycle for a guy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tuning and Parts

Duncan Motorsports
1063 Canada Ave
Duncan BC
250-746-7148
wwwduncanmotorsports.ca

Shop is into performance tuning and racing, owner Don Hatton races internationally.
They have a Dyno and can tune any brand
Service manager Bernie Wright, really knows his stuff, he built the bikes for the movie Long way Down featuring Ewen Mcgregor and Charlie Boorman.
He is mechanic to World Champion and Factory KTM rider Cyril Despres, He is the builder of all Don Hattons race bikes.
He has built several championship winning Superbikes in the UK.
Bernie himself won the all UK clubman roadrace championship riding one of his own bikes,
BMW has a magazine called 30 years of the GS in it they feature their 10 most famous bikes Bernie Built 8 of them.
He also Built the Bike Duncan Motorcycle took to 5th place in pro class in this years Baja 1000.

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
buy your tools, jacks, tarps, metal, pigment, buttermilk, and everything else bike related

Anyone else consider buttermilk and tools bike related? And does Princess Auto sell both?

·
padawan
1,942 Posts
:confused not picking up the buttermilk part...

BTW, what happened to Bernie Wright when Duncan Motorsports closed down?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I'm looking for a place to do bodywork and repaint. My bike has a few fairing cracks and I'm not sure if i should replace it or repair it.
Its been a while since people posted on here. I havent got a whole lot of money to blow so Im looking for a place that offers good value.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Anybody know where I can get my hands on some Bardahl M/C oil in the Vancouver area?
With all the choices of goods oil why do you want that?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Hi, I'm looking for a place to do bodywork and repaint. My bike has a few fairing cracks and I'm not sure if i should replace it or repair it.
Its been a while since people posted on here. I havent got a whole lot of money to blow so Im looking for a place that offers good value.
I've had good work done at Pender Auto Body, Guys are bikers.

·
Pussy
219 Posts
With all the choices of goods oil why do you want that?
Trust. Spent four years working in a shop with a 30-year Red Seal mechanic who swore by the stuff. Could always tell a bike that ran Bardahl from one with just store brand oil, and it's cheaper than name brand stuff. Maxima is good too, raced a CRF250R for a couple years on it.

What oil do you run?

·
Pussy
219 Posts
Shop Name: Steveston Marine and Hardware
3560 Moncton Street, Richmond (In Steveston Village, beside Dave's Fish and Chips)
604-277-7031
www.stevestonmarine.com
What they offer: Huge selection of metric and standard fasteners specifically ordered in for motorcycles, in stainless steel and black anodized finish. Len knows as much about bolts as you'll ever need to know. Also have a big selection of key blanks, found a datsun blank which matches my elusive '90 Suzuki key (Key cutter is temporarily out of service though). Buying bolts and nuts in ones and twos is no problem. I'll be going there for all my missing hardware now.

Cypress Motorbike Service Center
1-7550 River Road, Delta
604-940-1945
www.cypressmotorbike.com
What they offer: Everything the big dealers do, including work on Suzuki fuel injection systems, without the pomp, circumstance, and prestige. Good, honest, ex-racer techs and a little shop full of everything you need to keep riding happily, from consumables to bike accessories, hardware to rider gear. Good place to take a bike for a tune-up when the guys at the dealerships roll their eyes at your archaic, stone-age (10+ year old) flinstone-cycle.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Century Locksmith (David Zhiang)
Mobile
604-364-8500
Was able to cut and clone a spare key for my Ducati. Other shops either could not do it or would not unless I bought their blank. Price was totally reasonable - $40 and I already had a blank off Ebay ($20). Mason wanted $110...

41 - 60 of 60 Posts