BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
[Oo=vw=oO]
761 Posts
I thought nobody was supposed to know about the secret loonie until after the playoffs. Someone jinxed it now :)

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GTI said:
I thought nobody was supposed to know about the secret loonie until after the playoffs. Someone jinxed it now :)
It's not even in the ice... that's the problem. ;)

·
Sho'Nuff!
132 Posts
I voted..they have 5477 People voted so far...look likes its going to take a while to get to 18,000 and with possibly only one more day left too!

D

·
0 Posts
the loonie idea just cheapens what happened at the olympics. it was a special thing that happened there, and sorry, but it should stay olympic lore, not a new trend in professional sports. face it, the canucks just plain suck and no amount of luck is going to help them.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
doug said:
the loonie idea just cheapens what happened at the olympics. it was a special thing that happened there, and sorry, but it should stay olympic lore, not a new trend in professional sports. face it, the canucks just plain suck and no amount of luck is going to help them.
aaahhhh....wow.....I don't think you believe....:D .

I think if you channelled a little more into believing, we'd have a chance...lol...j/k...:laughing

Come on doug....BELIEVE

D

·
0 Posts
well, everyone needs something to believe, so i believe i'll have another BEER!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts