BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got the gixxer 1k today,areyou sure its not a 600,incredible!so light,small,only thing is the steering is a little more input,but dont breath it turns,wow!paid 13299.00+txs but who cares its worth it in every way.one big grin all the way home even in the rain.wow!!! john:D

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
welcome to the dark side :)

you wanna feel what the gixxer600 feels like, come on out on some rides, i'll swap with ya heheheh :) :laughing :thumbup :rider

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Congrats John...sweet ass bike.

What color did you pickup and post some pics:D .

atom

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats John. :thumbup What was your last bike?

Dafnip

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Ok, now your mostly defintetly an ass. ;)

What color 'dja get?

Price seems good. Where'd you buy it?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its a '02 model in the red ,silver,black wheels,new colour this year,got it at rms,need a new jacket and helmet,they never have sizes there!great service in/out 25 minutes riding away,including financing and ins!insurance is 1975.00 for a year full coverage with 43%discount around 172.00p/m.still cant stop grining,god damn weather!!

·
Registered
898 Posts
BOMAX said:
insurance is 1975.00 for a year full coverage with 43%discount around 172.00p/m.still cant stop grining,god damn weather!!
How did you get ins. that low??? I had a 2k zx9r and the insurance was $2400 for 1 year. That's with 35% discount, comprehensive ($300 deductable), collision, and $2million liability...

·
Devil's Advocate
1,765 Posts
Right on Bomax, I can't wait to see your bike out on a ride :).

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats John!!! :thumbup

Good to see that you were able to seal the deal today!

Hope to see it on Monday. :D :rider

1 - 13 of 13 Posts