BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, cruising Metrotown with the little lady Saturday, and come across a pair of Big Star jeans marked down 50 per cent.
Clothes horse that I am, I couldn't pass up the bargain, so I shelled out my $82 and change and left Bootlegger a happy man.
We stopped at a bunch more stores, then went to leave the mall until I realized I had put my bag down somewhere!
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! I've wanted a pair of these jeans for a while, but was unwilling to spend $170 on 'em. Great, I owned a pair for 20 minutes. :surrender
Anyway, debit receipt is still in the bag, so I stop at customer service, give them the details, then go back to Bootlegger and tell them the story.
At this point I'm thinking I'll never see these jeans again. Some crack head has sold them $10 in the parking lot by now.
Surprise, surprise, I get a phone call bright and early Sunday morning from Bootlegger saying some person had turned in the bag. I had left it at RW & Co.
I was so shocked, I nearly fainted.
So to whoever turned my bag in, thanks a million! :rockon

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
hehe That's good Karma!!!!

that said, HOLLY SHIT!!! $82 50% off???
I don't think I've ever spent over $50 for a pair of jeans.

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
i bet they are on the website spider, yah man for sure :D

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
I don't think I've ever spend a Sunday shopping unless it falls on Dec 24th around 5 pm.

Meterosexual alert !!!!!!!!!

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,213 Posts
5thgear said:
I don't think I've ever spend a Sunday shopping unless it falls on Dec 24th around 5 pm.

Meterosexual alert !!!!!!!!!

Good thing he was shopping on Saturday :p

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I once dropped $200 USD (two $100 bills) in a Home Depot in San Diego, I realized soon after and went back, someone had found them and turned them in to customer service! I was amazed, I left $40 "reward". The staff thought I was being overly generous, but I was almost out $200 so no sweat.

There are good people out there, but the media doesn't want us to know.

·
You like popsicles?
2,020 Posts
there's plenty of jeans that cost $300, mostly for girls I think, ironically most of them don't like anal, despite the ass-rape they're taking spending that much.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Hogie said:
there's plenty of jeans that cost $300, mostly for girls I think, ironically most of them don't like anal, despite the ass-rape they're taking spending that much.

speaking of getting ass-fucked, my glasses broke the other day and I had to replace them.
Why do glass stores ASSUME that I give a rat's ass about a name stamped on the frame? Gucci, Versace, fucking Giorgio Assmani WHO GIVES A SHIT!!
I just want a decent frame that won't fall apart and a quality lense.

Anyways, after talking to Lensecrafters and Pearlvision ($470 & $450 for frames that looked good & quality lense) I stopped at this small place by Superstore(Metrotown) called In Look Optical.
I found a frame that looked good on me and ordered a goddamn space age Nikon super light, super thin, coated up the ass lenses.
And guess what...$198 !!!!!!
Lensecrafters and Pearlvision can kiss my ass from now on.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
tons of jeans that are over 150+
citizen jeans, about 250 ish
7 jeans 200+
i dont' even care as long as jeans fit, i wear them, i hate brand names...

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Never heard of desile.
Maybe you mean, "Diesel?" ;)
Four bills sounds a bit too much, even for this possible metrosexual. :D
(In my defence, my definition of metrosexual is a guy who, in addition to enjoying and purchasing a lot of clothes, also gets pedicures, manicures and goes for facials, followed by regular exfoliation. Sorry, Homey don't play that.)

D

·
0 Posts
5thgear said:
you've never seen who he gets to go shopping with then :D

·
WMRC Past Prez three time
2,580 Posts
Costco jeans are $17.00 and change. WTF do two or three hundred dollar jeans have that these don't and is it worth the extra coin? Not in my world ladies!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
NFG said:
Costco jeans are $17.00 and change. WTF do two or three hundred dollar jeans have that these don't and is it worth the extra coin? Not in my world ladies!
well, they make your ass look nice....
but so do the $40-50 ones.

·
WMRC Past Prez three time
2,580 Posts
Jester666 said:
well, they make your ass look nice....
but so do the $40-50 ones.
Thanks for noticing Jester....

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
SpideRider said:
Never heard of desile.
Maybe you mean, "Diesel?" ;)
Four bills sounds a bit too much, even for this possible metrosexual. :D
(In my defence, my definition of metrosexual is a guy who, in addition to enjoying and purchasing a lot of clothes, also gets pedicures, manicures and goes for facials, followed by regular exfoliation. Sorry, Homey don't play that.)
0.o

well i woudln't concider my self a metro sexual... by any definition. I just like nice cloths... but a lot of the time nices cloths cost a lot of money... :(

1 - 20 of 42 Posts