2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if someone could help.....

I'm looking for specs on the SV650S.

hp
torque
wheelbase
weight

Anything would be great:D . Thanks everyone.....

atom

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
atomlowe don't you dare buy one. I'll hate you forever. :D

Those are nice bikes, especially for track racing from what I hear.. great engine breaking power. And the do up easy I hear - not to mention that sound.. ooo the sound of a twin.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no, no.....not for me....yet. Looking at doing something with one in the next 6 months or so (not saying what yet). You guys will know as soon as I have something concrete. If it pans out, it will be the talk of the town;) .

atom

T

·
0 Posts
absolutdm said:
atomlowe don't you dare buy one. I'll hate you forever. :D

Those are nice bikes, especially for track racing from what I hear.. great engine breaking power. And the do up easy I hear - not to mention that sound.. ooo the sound of a twin.
I wouldn't want to buy a bike that has enough power to break the engine. Just me though. :p

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
those are great track bikes...Kevin Shwantz(sp?) uses them for his track school along with the gixxers

B

·
0 Posts
a lot of people are putting the ducati race bodywork on them as well. they had one at the MC show at the tradex. I'd love to have one.

update: here's a pretty cool set of body work from vortex racing for a SV.

check them out at HERE

·
Registered
872 Posts
i love the sv650s

i always tell my friends to buy them but they think they dont look "cool" enough:rolleyes

fucking idiots all want fairings for their first sportbike

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the replies guys. I'm looking at entering and R&D project which would involve the use of an SV. Thats all i can say though. Thanks for the help:) .

atom

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
atomlowe said:
no, no.....not for me....yet. Looking at doing something with one in the next 6 months or so (not saying what yet). You guys will know as soon as I have something concrete. If it pans out, it will be the talk of the town;) .

atom
The SV650 is a great bike, but the only way to make it the talk of the town would be to convert it to a unicycle!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts