BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking for some ideas... I don't have the $ for a cool one like Harris, Yoshi, or modded spondon (dare to dream), but having a boring stock swingarm is pissing me off since nearly everything else is custom, or soon gonna be.

I have an extra one just sitting but I dunno what I should do with it. Anyone have any idas? Maby box it in? underbrace? i dunno... what would be cool??
I'm just having a total lack of ingenuity with this one. When it's done I'd either polish or powdercoat it (black or gold)...

One constraint = no stretching! I wanna ride the bike, not park at starbucks with all those hosers...

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
Box it in with diamond plate. ya that's right, diamond plate.

G

·
if snypa posts he shall be sniped out.

umm sure ,,anyway wait till you see the one being built for a customers bike by walley rutledge .It WILL be the harris arm .you'll see

SKIDMARX ,just wait on any mods to yours just yet til you see it .

or you could always use the 2005/6 GSXR 1000 arm ,its pretty trick just as is

G

·
umm sure ,,anyway wait till you see the one being built for a customers bike by walley rutledge .It WILL be the harris arm .you'll see

SKIDMARX ,just wait on any mods to yours just yet til you see it .

or you could always use the 2005/6 GSXR 1000 arm ,its pretty trick just as is

i just called wally and told him to stop work on it. that dream is gone now.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Box it in with diamond plate. ya that's right, diamond plate.

hmmmmmm... not a bad idea...

I don't wanna use a newer arm. This one is already an upgrade since I have an SRAD frame, and this one has the "R" stamped on the inside and the old-school rear brake torsion bar, and that I like!

·
One Lump Sum
605 Posts
And drill holes in it at random. That would be sweet, you'd have the lightest swingarm ever!

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
not helpful but stick a bcsb sticker on it. Good for 25hp

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
nice looking arms. i like the 05-06 Gixxer arm. boxed in with CF.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts