BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else finding that there leathers r scratching the sides of your tank. Mine r and im gonna have to get a bra for it but there ugly anyone know of some cool ones.

·
Back Again!!
852 Posts
I am actually getting a bra for my bike..I'm waiting for it to come in. I've seen it on another nike and it looked good. The only downfall to them from what I heard is that they collect water in the rain and sometimes small stones(????)...I guess just cleaning it once in a while should be ok.

G

·
i had a LP tank bra on my last bike...it looked pretty good and never collected water...should never have sold it with the bike:(

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I am gonna get Digi168 to make me a clear tank sticker that will protect the same and be unoticable accept up close. He said it would be about 30 bucks. I dont know if the shape of the R1 tank changed that much cause he has one on his 02 R1 but maybe it will fit yours too. Then no measuring involved ;)

G

·
i got a targa bra from BK and it's great. No problems at all and it looks pretty good too. (Black on my yellow bike)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts