BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Tengu.ca XMas Giveaway Thread Free-DVD+Tee+Bike Art!

5K views 77 replies 40 participants last post by  SkipTkt 
How to enter
You must answer these festive questions.

1) The xmas gift you wanted most as a kid. . . but never received

When I was a young kid, I always dreamed about owning a real car, except kid sized. It would have a real engine, real suspension, real interior and everything but it would be scaled down to 1/4 of what the real size of the car would have been. I used to wish there would be dealerships and these places would carry Dodge Vipers, Corvettes, Big Muscle Cars, European Luxury cars but all scaled down for kids. So, I always used to ask my parents for a real car because the electric Jeeps you could buy from Toys R Us were much to slow for me. So I always used to beg my dad to find a place where they carried such cars (obviously nothing like this existed). Then one day after Xmas my best friend got a Dirt Bike for Xmas. I knew what I wanted from then on and the idea of having a real scaled down car faded away. I now wanted a Dirt bike, I did ask for one for the next 5 Xmas's but I never got it.

2) Have you ever re-gifted and if so what?

I have only re-gifted once and that was when i gave away my Nintendo 64 to my friend with all my 3 controllers, all my video games and all the extra wires and expansion packs. I even have away my favorite rumble controller. I just got tired of it and started to play sports, so one day I just re-gifted it.

3) How have you been naughty or nice over the past year?
I've been a mixture of both I would say. I've been naughty on the road (not obeying the laws :evilgrin ) but i've tried to be nice to my family and friends. However, i've had my moments where the devil has tapped me on the shoulder and i've said, "let's go for it". I won't give any examples but I will give the statement that i've learned from each and every "naughty" thing i've done ;)

4) What would you do if you caught your significant other kissing santa clause (or mrs. clause in the case of women).

I'd run upstairs and grab the camera. Then I would video tape it so I now have proof that Santa Claus really exists. I'd put it on the net, market it to all the local news broadcasts. My name would become documented as the original founder of Santa Claus and i'd become rich and famous. Ah ah ah!

5) What would you like to see on a motorcycle related t-shirt?
I would like to see something advertising amazing riding skill, such as a rider knee'ing down, relaxed, with one hand dragging on the ground. Remaining poised and focused. That would be the ultimate t-shirt for me because it demands respect for the rider!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.