BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Tengu.ca XMas Giveaway Thread Free-DVD+Tee+Bike Art!

5K views 77 replies 40 participants last post by  SkipTkt 
1) The xmas gift you wanted most as a kid. . . but never received?
Lamborghin Countach. I wanted one so badly when I was a kid, sure it was a stretch/shot in the dark but I really loved that car when I was a kid.

2) Have you ever re-gifted and if so what?
Nope, I keep everything I got.... except the money.

3) How have you been naughty or nice over the past year?
HA come on what do you think? Actually I've been nice, I had to move back to the states for a few reasons but one was to be closer to my parents, long story but everything is better now.

4) What would you do if you caught your significant other kissing santa clause (or mrs. clause in the case of women).
First I'd tug on his beard to make sure its real, I'd check for all the reindeer too. If he legit then I'll ask where the hell is my Lamborghini, afterall how can he judge whos naughty or nice if hes cheating on mrs clause!

If he aint real, he better run.

5) What would you like to see on a motorcycle related t-shirt?
I said it a 1000 times, your motard work, I'd even pay!

For all those who want to bribe Crass, please make your checks payable to me, as I will be doing the final judging. :laughing
Remember when I tired helping you out!

Booo, you picked a guy that doesn't even have a bike! HAHAHA

I demand a recount.

Too late J Scott already grabbed them(on Kyles behalf).

People would've demanded the same as you don't live in BCsportbikes. . .land

For the record it was his first season riding. :thumbup
For the record I still have my house in BC and a valid BC license, Im just currently located in the states. I will be back. :D

I was just giving you a hard time (sore loser) great give away and congrats to the winner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.